Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
like new tacoma and extra's for sale >

like new tacoma and extra's for sale

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

like new tacoma and extra's for sale

Old 09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

Default like new tacoma and extra's for sale

hi everyone, i recently sold my wife's tacoma. my son has been sick and i've had to sell my charter handgun and now i'm sorry to say must part with my xbow as well, it has only been fired 10 shots to set the scope. it is a 2011 model tacoma with a metal sight bridge, to go with it i have sixteen 20 inch 2219 arrows, a horton red dot scope, a barska 3x32 multi reticle scope with red/green dots if you need them, 2 tubes of rail lube, 2 tubes of string wax, a rope ****ing device, practice tips, 40 broadheads, a broadhead sharpner by gene wentsal, 3 new st151 strings to fit the 2011 tacoma, a realtree camo case, a horton hunter elite quiver, it has the horton sound stopper kit installed. it also has the peep and pin sight it came with as well. i am asking $230.00 for all of it shipped, its worth alot more but i need the money and am pricing it to sell. thanks
Old 09-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

make an offer, but please be fair. its gonna take at least $30 or more to ship all of it, thanks

Last edited by boomer92266; 09-28-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Sold!! Thanks