Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Rocket MeatSeeker Mechanical Broadheads? >

Rocket MeatSeeker Mechanical Broadheads?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Rocket MeatSeeker Mechanical Broadheads?

Old 08-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Rocket MeatSeeker Mechanical Broadheads?

Has anyone used these BH's? I have a set of 3 I recieved as a gift a few years back and haven't used because I had some Spitfires left. I am thinking about using these season. They seem to be good and look like that they will fly like field points. Let me know how these have worked out for you. Thanks alot!!

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c....aspx?a=573694

Last edited by Buckhunter46755; 08-29-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

I shot a mule deer doe right thru one shoulder and out the brisket on the other side with one of these out of a compound bow. got good pass thru and a good blood trail. She only went 40 yards or so. I was very impressed. But if you want an awesome mechanical broadhead I would go with the 2 blade 2 inch rages. You really can see the blood squirting out the side just like in the commercial and that is the biggest hole I have seen in an animal ever my brother killed two whitetail does with them. But to get back on point the meatseekers do work extremely well.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

here is a pic of one of the holes it is about as long as a credit card.
Attached Thumbnails Rocket MeatSeeker Mechanical Broadheads?-rage.jpg  
Old 08-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by westtexducks
I shot a mule deer doe right thru one shoulder and out the brisket on the other side with one of these out of a compound bow. got good pass thru and a good blood trail. She only went 40 yards or so. I was very impressed. But if you want an awesome mechanical broadhead I would go with the 2 blade 2 inch rages. You really can see the blood squirting out the side just like in the commercial and that is the biggest hole I have seen in an animal ever my brother killed two whitetail does with them. But to get back on point the meatseekers do work extremely well.

Hey thanks for the info... I figured they were probably okay. As for the rage 2 blade... definately! My brother in law got some last week and his practice head flew the same as his target points. If I didn't already have these rockets I would be going with the rage 2's. That 2" cut is unreal. I will probably use the rages next year for sure....
Old 08-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

I use meat seekers they are awesome. Took a deer at about 40 yards, the deer didnt go 20 yards. A very good broadhead and it flys like a field tip.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Spike

I also have used the meatseeker, they do a great job you will be fine with them.