Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Strykezone Recall/Tenpoint Turkey Solution >

Strykezone Recall/Tenpoint Turkey Solution

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Strykezone Recall/Tenpoint Turkey Solution

Old 04-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default Strykezone Recall/Tenpoint Turkey Solution

Strykezone/TenPoint Turkey Season Solution...
OK.....for those of you with a Strykezone that has gone back for repair and are sitting watching Tred Barta rather than sitting in a blind because you have no bow we have a solution. TenPoint has graciously decided that anyone who bought a Strykezone that wanted to use it for Turkey season can "borrow" a Tenpoint Turbo with an Accudraw 50 and a Proview scope till you get your Bowtech bow back. The bow will be shipped directly from Tenpoint to you and will include a return authorization number. Once you get your Bowtech back box up the Tenpoint and ship it back to them using the RA number. This deal is slightly sticky from a communication standpoint so all requests for this should go directly thru me, even if you did not buy the bow from me I will be happy to help and make arrangements for you. If this is something you are interested in doing please contact me directly (not thru PM) at the contact information below. If you decide you want to keep the bow obviously that can be arranged. A few quick notes. Turbo's will be shipped first but if there is enough demand for this they may have to do Titan HLX's instead. Also, proof of your return (a RA number that I can confirm from Bowtech) of the Strykezone is required.

If interested please contact me at:

David Wilkins
[email protected]
603-659-0575
Old 04-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Spike

David...any chance you'll be selling these 'slightly used' Turbo's after they get returned to you? I'd be interested in buying one for a backup....
Old 04-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

They are coming directly from Tenpoint and directly back to them...not sure what is up with that but I will try and find out...give me a shout on monday
Wyvern
Old 04-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

kudos to 10 pt, always a class act.