Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
The New In-Line Crossbow >

The New In-Line Crossbow

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

The New In-Line Crossbow

Old 01-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Spike

Default The New In-Line Crossbow

The In-Line Crossbow is 18 1/2 inches A-A, 5lbs. 6ozs. can be shot vertical or horizontal. 308 fps at 75 lbs with a 350 gr arrow
Take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCKfM4rxOg
Old 01-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just a compound with a draw lock device. No provision for scope. Interesting anti fire safety feature, seems fairly easy to ****/un****. Looks like it shoots regular arrows. Likely will attract some attention.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:17 AM
Spike

I like this.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

So with your eye so close to the locking device what happens if something shatters. Does not look like the safest thing in the world to me.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

good idea...especially since it will go on any bow!!
dont think i'll buy one.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Spike

Default What video were you watching???

Originally Posted by vapahunter
So with your eye so close to the locking device what happens if something shatters. Does not look like the safest thing in the world to me.
What happens if you are driving down the road and all four tires fall off?
What is the safest thing in the world anyway?
Were you watching the same video?
Did you see the quality of the trigger system?

Some people will find something negative in everything.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Cossack
Just a compound with a draw lock device. No provision for scope. Interesting anti fire safety feature, seems fairly easy to ****/un****. Looks like it shoots regular arrows. Likely will attract some attention.

There is a scope mount that you can put on it. Take a look at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVSE40VQpg
Old 03-05-2011, 04:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I watched the Video call it what you want to. To me its not a CB imo but then i am not interested in buying one. I didn't say it didn't work, just not something i want to be hanging out of my Hang-on stand with.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by vapahunter
It is very safe. It is as safe as any bow. It would be like saying "Look at that guy drawing that 70 compound bow will all those wheels and strings, that's gotta be unsafe if all that comes unwound! And look at that clamp or release thing so close to his face! If that thing exploded I would hate to be that guy!!"

You are well out of harms way using this device, let me assure you. I just got one in and it is easy and fun to shoot, and very safe.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by smokepolehall
I watched the Video call it what you want to. To me its not a CB imo but then i am not interested in buying one. I didn't say it didn't work, just not something i want to be hanging out of my Hang-on stand with.
When shot in the horizontal position, what makes it not a crossbow? Looks like it has all the requirements to me. This is one fun little bow right here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.