Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
How to install ACCUdraw >

How to install ACCUdraw

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

How to install ACCUdraw

Old 11-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How to install ACCUdraw

Friend asked me to install a new Accudraw on his Ten Point Shadow CLS. But, no instructions. Can't find details on line. Appreciate any help.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Moon put one on an Excal. Danny Miller does them, give him a call. I've only seen the hole pattern on the 'Net, but it appeared to be one big hole w/ 4 around it for the screws.

Can you split the thing in half, use prussian blue to make a card board template?
Old 11-11-2010, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by awshucks
Moon put one on an Excal. Danny Miller does them, give him a call. I've only seen the hole pattern on the 'Net, but it appeared to be one big hole w/ 4 around it for the screws.

Can you split the thing in half, use prussian blue to make a card board template?
Thanks 'shucks for the moral support. But a kind reader on another site actually scanned and e mailed the entire installation instructions to me. A complete stranger!
Installation (in a Ten Point) is pretty straightforward but not a snap. It comes apart on the right side but precautions have to be taken to snub the coiled spring on the left side and removing the pully on the right. It's definitely much easier with the instructions. I'm thinking the reason TP does not post the instructions on line is to prevent folks from trying it on their own.

Last edited by Cossack; 11-11-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I figured there was more to the story if it was slowing you down, lol.