Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Crossbow Fiber Optic Sights >

Crossbow Fiber Optic Sights

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Fiber Optic Sights

Old 08-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Spike

Default Crossbow Fiber Optic Sights

I recently bought a Horton Summit with factory fiber optic peep sights. Being new to crossbow hunting I'm having trouble finding sights for crossbows. I really wanted to stick with fiber optic sights and not go with a scope but I have searched all over for these sights and don't seem to find very much at all. I would like to find a sight that has three fiber pins and has a guard around them for protection. Any info as to where I can find these sights and opinions on which brands are best will be very, very much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Old 08-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Spike

Try http://www.badriveroutdoors.com/ .
Old 08-10-2010, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Trophy Ridge used to make one for crossbows. You might still be able to find one. I think a scope is still a better option though.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Spike

I have to use a open sight in Colarado. I had Bad rivers Outdoors put there sight on my crossbow and it is the best open pin sight i ever used. It even has a built in range finder on it.

Last edited by R1324; 08-11-2010 at 11:17 AM.