Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Horton customer service? >

Horton customer service?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Horton customer service?

Old 12-21-2009, 03:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are you e-mailing them also,or just threating them on different forums,and youve had no response to e-mails,phone calls etc.
You should be talking to a lawyer and show him your posts.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Spike

I have sent multiple emails, and multiple phone messages. This actualy the only forum I have posted on to see if anyone has had to deal with them. I will most likely give them until middle of next week as I understand this the the busy season (I am way too patient) and then go to the next step.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

The hunting season is about over and they are gearing up for the ATA show,find it strange that you cant reach them,if I
hear anything about them as far as reaching them will let you
know.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yer not the 1st one nor will you be the last one. I have saw more the one Horton pic's on diff CB's that came apart on the shooter. I really hope you are ok without bodily injury. CB's can be repaired or replaced not you! I hope you get a response from them soon
Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Spike

They did contact me and were very apologetic, They have moved and it did cause some confusion. It looks like they are going to take care of everything. I will know more in a few weeks and will update this accordingly.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Spike

Seems to me if you want a manufacturer to respond to a forum post this is not the place to do it. Crossbow Nation seems to have reps from all the major manufacturers respond quickly to issues. YMMV