Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Its Been Awhile

Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Its Been Awhile

since Ive been on here,looks like I last visited in 1969 heeheehee and I see they redid the forum abit.Ive been busy doing the Harley thing this summer and now Deer season is comming,my how time flys.......Looks like I might have the Vortex and Profusion sold(knock on wood) and Iam going with the Y25 as my main CB,it seems there are afew new folks here so WELCOME and HI.....

Anyways I will be back on more and more as the season gets closer.....
Old 08-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

You gonna keep that ole dryfired relic Ranger? Did you go back to J&K?
Your DL connection
Old 08-05-2009, 03:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back stranger,we have missed ya!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ranger56528
since Ive been on here,looks like I last visited in 1969 heeheehee and I see they redid the forum abit.Ive been busy doing the Harley thing this summer and now Deer season is comming,my how time flys.......Looks like I might have the Vortex and Profusion sold(knock on wood) and Iam going with the Y25 as my main CB,it seems there are afew new folks here so WELCOME and HI.....

Anyways I will be back on more and more as the season gets closer.....
Glad to see you back on here. Looking forward to reading stories about your Y25 crossbow experiences. Good luck. As I go around to different boards, see you here and there.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cossack
You gonna keep that ole dryfired relic Ranger? Did you go back to J&K?
Your DL connection
Yep keeping the tried and true Y25 heeheeheehee........
I went to the Vergas store this yr,they cut me down ta 2-3 days a week and big loss of pay,dont think I will be going back nxt yr if they dont give my pay back and put me full time..........Its been real slow due to the economy.....My wife wants me to just stop working and do the at home Dad thing....

Bought a New(holdover)23 foot Rockwood Ultra Lite 5th wheel camper a few weeks ago so no more tentin for me..
Old 08-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kmtpr
Glad to see you back on here. Looking forward to reading stories about your Y25 crossbow experiences. Good luck. As I go around to different boards, see you here and there.
We all have ta join the dry fire club sooner or later heeheehee,did it at Cossacks house......To much yaken and not payin attention...

Summer time I get into my Harley's........
Old 08-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Also adding a Hoyt ALPHAMAX to my Archery room...Shoulder is doing good so thought I would give my Drenlin a partner....

Shot the Y25 today and its still sweet as the day I recived it...Might need to order a Boo String down the road...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

James, I never made a string for you? That's not right, send me an email with your addy and you'll have one.
Hope you like your Alphamax if you get it!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Dnk
James, I never made a string for you? That's not right, send me an email with your addy and you'll have one.
Hope you like your Alphamax if you get it!
Thanks Don.....
I bought one from ya for the Vortex....Forgot to take it off and put the stock one on Gerrrrrrrr......

Ya the ALPHAMAX should be nice........
Old 09-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Spike

Hey guys..Its me RANGER heeheehee...under a workers log on.......Anyways I sold the ProFusion yesterday for 525.00,now just have the Vortex ta go....Iam gettin ready for Tomorrow and its looking good where Iam at...The Y25 is shootin nice by the way heeheehee........

Good Huntin and see ya later...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.