Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 some more shots with the StrykeForce >

some more shots with the StrykeForce

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

some more shots with the StrykeForce

Old 01-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: some more shots with the StrykeForce

That is encouraging, I have sent a couple other questions via PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Spike

Wyvern, is the new Strykeforce comparible to the Phantom?, what are the main differences besides speed?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Not "really". It is quieter and faster, but ergonomicaly the Phantom is nicer andit is a much more complete package and all the accessories you could ask for are integrated onto the bow. The StrykeForce is more of a bare bones performance machine and there is a bit more creativity needed to make accessories work with it (quiver and such). Both are great bows but they "feel" very diferant and I would recomend you shoulder both and see which one fits you best. The one you are more comfortable wiht you will shoot better with and that is more important than the speed...

Wyvern
Old 01-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Spike

thanks, i have shot the phantom but need to shoot the strykeforce, really dont think the speed is all that important over 320 but speed sells over alot of things these days in archery
Old 01-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

I personaly find they shoulder quite diferantly. I really like the SF but that is personal preferance. Also look at the Shadow. It is basicly a 10lb lighter Phantom and not quite as "pretty" but it is alot less money and if you dont need all the extras it is a nice option...

Wyvern
Old 01-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Spike

wyvern, did you look at the new tenpoint line-up for '09, what do you think of the defender cls?? kinda like the shadow but less money??
Old 01-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Actually it is more like a ProSlider on steroids I personaly think that is gonna be a good bow for them The pricing is better than the other CLS, it comes with their good scope, and it is alot lighter. If it shoots well I think it is going to be pretty popular...
Wyvern
Old 01-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Spike

what do think of the hand grip? i really didnt like the pro-slider one it feels weird to my left hand, i guess i could get used to it, if i adjusted it to be comfortable,
Old 01-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Fork Horn

That is really personal preferance. I found it quite comfortable though a tad short lenght of pull for my tastes. One of the reason I like the SF is the comparitively longer LOP. It is a comfort thing, and I cant stress enough that if you arent comfortable with the bow you will not be happy/accurate with it. I sell more by comfort than performace generaly, they all will drop a deer...
Wyvern
Old 01-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Spike

very true indeed i think after talking to you david i'm gonna send some business your way, your in tune with peoples needs! thank you sir!!!

Quick Reply: some more shots with the StrykeForce

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.