Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New Guys

Old 12-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Guys

Please do yourselves and the rest of us a favor and fill out your profiles at least partially. It would help greatly to know what country you live in if not the province or state.

There's no point in talking about the best place to get a deal on your soon to be new xbow in the USA if you live in Canada or if you should get an Emax or Ecet when you live in Pa where one is not legal to hunt w/.

I'm sure I speak for many of the guys here that have good info to share and are willing to do it, but no one wants to waste their time or possibly give bad or worthless info.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Guys

That has always been a pet peeve of mine, nothing worse than seeing a thread that says "the rut is on here" or "there is a great sale.." or some other crap that only matters if you happen to live where the mystery poster lives.

Oh, and I have high speed now.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I don't know if everyone knows but Pydpiper has high speed!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Typical Buck

Not to go off topic, but Zoooom...
Old 12-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pydpiper

That has always been a pet peeve of mine, nothing worse than seeing a thread that says "the rut is on here" or "there is a great sale.." or some other crap that only matters if you happen to live where the mystery poster lives.

Lol, says the man w/ the blank profile! Congrats on the new service! Bet your glued to the screen now!
Old 12-18-2008, 06:07 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

He's from the backwoods of Ontario where the men are only afraid of one thing...other men! Not to mention where men don't get anymore sleep because they're surfing the net alllllll night!
Old 12-18-2008, 06:52 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Lol, says the man w/ the blank profile! Congrats on the new service! Bet your glued to the screen now!
Oops, not only am I a hypocrite, but I am being one really fast!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Oops, not only am I a hypocrite, but I am being one really fast!
Why is that?
Old 12-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi guys itsbeen a while but did you know that pydpiper has High Speed Net now.....
Old 12-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Hi guys itsbeen a while but did you know that pydpiper has High Speed Net now.....
No way, really????

Quick Reply: New Guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.