Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 eastman terminator broadheads >

eastman terminator broadheads

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

eastman terminator broadheads

Old 07-20-2008, 10:49 AM
KLS
Fork Horn

Default eastman terminator broadheads

anybody try them?

I was at walmart yesterday and seen a 3 pack of them hanging there, they were small 100gr heads(4 blade I believe), shortin design with a 1" cutting dia, and they looked fairly well built,they looked just like a slick trick copy actually... the price on them was only $8-$9 though

they interested me enough that I was going to pick up a pack just out of curiousity but decided the chances of me ever using them was slim to noneand it would justbe a waste of 10 bucks and another set of unused broadheads taking up space in the tool box... they looked like they would have definite possibilities for someone looking for a "slick trick" type broadhead that wanted to save some money though...

however... and not thatcost means anything/everything, but a $3 broadhead is usually just that, a $3broadhead...I've never used them or even remember hearding anything about them so I really have no idea of their quality, they may very well be junk...
Old 07-22-2008, 10:26 AM
ogg
Fork Horn

Default RE: eastman terminator broadheads

I used them last year and had very poor results.The were very flimsy and cheap.Also i shot a doe at 8 yards and hit it perfect and i had only a few specs of blood.Never found the deer and will never buy these again.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ogg

I used them last year and had very poor results.The were very flimsy and cheap.Also i shot a doe at 8 yards and hit it perfect and i had only a few specs of blood.Never found the deer and will never buy these again.
Well, guess they ain't no bargain priced Slick Tricks then, lol. Once I shot a deer w/ a Slick, i just flat quit looking for something better. Not to say there isn't several out there that are better, these just get em dead enough quick enough for me.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:50 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ogg

good enough for me...

not that I had any plans on using them for hunting to begin with but I was thinking that if Iheard enough positive reports(or any at all)that I'd pick some up and try them for accuracy(just out of curiousity), but with a personal experinence like that I'll let them hang right on the shelf where they are...