Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Ten-Point Crossbows Overrated? >

Ten-Point Crossbows Overrated?

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Ten-Point Crossbows Overrated?

Old 07-16-2008, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ten-Point Crossbows Overrated?

they have a bow for every budget, good rep, good customer service, their own forum, and lot's of happy campers. Several class acts out there and they are one of them.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ten Point makes some of the best on the market, you wont find any better packages with the accu draw system you dont have to remove the device from the cb, unlike other draw systems where you have to constantly remove the device so its not in the way. They have a cb for every hunter out there and in a varriety of pricing to fit the budgets of almost all cb hunters. I would recomend 10point to anyone, I have shot a number of them and if it was legal for me to hunt with them here in WI I would. My father inlawis legal to hunt with one and will be pickign one up as soon as he can.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

They are badly over rated! That old stupid accur draw that's built in and the useless anti dry fire system is just to raise the cost or something. They shoot like crap and look dumb. They have so many different bows and prices for almost every person in the world, it's hard to pick just one anyhow. So what's the point of buying a Ten Point Cross Bow?
(Oh wait. I bought one. It shoots like a laser, cocks like a wench, keeps me from dry firing myselt into space and it fits me to a tee. I'D RECOMMEND TEN POINT XBOWS TO ANYONE THAT LIKES QUALITY)
OK, I'm going back to sleep now. LOL
BBO
Old 07-16-2008, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys.
We try very hard to make the best crossbows out there and we try even harder to stand behind them. Is the Phantom out of some people's price range? Yes, but so are a lot of browning and Berretta shotguns. We make bows starting at $399 and go up from there. I would say that anybody that has dealt with us thought we were professonal and caring and 98% of the people were happy with the service they got from us. They are also made right here in the USA!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Buddy ran out of meds again!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Randy and Barb to TenPoint is what Danny Miller is to Excal.................All great people there to help and take care of ya.