HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   O/T awshucks place (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/248654-o-t-awshucks-place.html)

smokepolehall 06-08-2008 05:59 AM

O/T awshucks place

i will be going over to Ark. on the 13th will spend couple days there. were going to be shooting and getting ready for the OK. 3-D shoot the following weekend. i plan on fishing in his pond & may catch a few fish to eat![8D]

ranger56528 06-08-2008 06:39 AM

RE: O/T awshucks place

Sounds like a good time to be had......

smokepolehall 06-08-2008 06:58 AM

friends you can't go to awshucks place and not have a great time. he will treat you so many ways you have to love one of them. he be good ppl folks and my good friend. i am telling you this world will be a very sad place when he leaves it. they don't get any better, but i know another few that are equal. i am scared to mention names as i heard that canucks get swelled up heads. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ranger56528 06-08-2008 07:05 AM

Here we go......puff puff puff.....;):D....

Someday I hope Someday.....

smokepolehall 06-08-2008 07:09 AM

ranger56528 06-08-2008 07:20 AM

Maybe nxt year if Iam layed off I will get my poop in a group and make a GT if you all have one again,hint hint.Except in Canada[:@]but thats my own fault..........

DaGriz 06-08-2008 08:12 AM

I extend an invitetoyou good people who would careto journey here tothe UP of Michigan and hunt whitetail with me. Season begins Oct 1st, runs until Nov 14th. The cost ofnon-resident license is $138.00 but I believe it is going up to $150.00 this fall.Tags are availableover the counter
You must have a handicap permit to use a crossbow, Michigan does recognize permits from ohter states.

awshucks 06-08-2008 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

friends you can't go to awshucks place and not have a great time. he will treat you so many ways you have to love one of them. he be good ppl folks and my good friend. i am telling you this world will be a very sad place when he lives it. they don't get any better, but i know another few that are equal. i am scared to mention names as i heard that canucks get swelled up heads. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Aw Geez, Mike, thanks for the kind words, now I'm really gonna hate to go, lol. If you can beat the vultures, you can have the Y-25, lol. Don't count me out yet though, ain't goin til I whip your azz in a 3-D shoot! See if you can get "Gish" to come for the Ok deal, heh heh heh, wanna try him out again too.

Griz, what about that place in Tx w/ the hogs? gonna be a long summer and I'm ready for some pork!

For the rest of you guys, if you are ever gonna be close, stop by, got a free flop and drop.

ranger56528 06-08-2008 05:19 PM

Thanks for the open Dan.
Griz sounds like it would be a fun time,last time I was in the UP was late 60'sor early 70's with my Folks,this yr I have my Muly hunt in western ND but might be something to think about for nxt yr.

DaGriz 06-08-2008 05:38 PM

Texas hog hunting is better in Jan -Feb. Weather is cooler and foilage isn't so heavy, at least according to my friend. Hope cost of fuel goes down. Lots of deer up here, they are beginning to be pests.

Can offer you three squares and a flop. Might even show you a deer or two! ;)