Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T awshucks place >

O/T awshucks place

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T awshucks place

Old 06-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default O/T awshucks place

i will be going over to Ark. on the 13th will spend couple days there. were going to be shooting and getting ready for the OK. 3-D shoot the following weekend. i plan on fishing in his pond & may catch a few fish to eat![8D]
Old 06-08-2008, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T awshucks place

Sounds like a good time to be had......
Old 06-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

friends you can't go to awshucks place and not have a great time. he will treat you so many ways you have to love one of them. he be good ppl folks and my good friend. i am telling you this world will be a very sad place when he leaves it. they don't get any better, but i know another few that are equal. i am scared to mention names as i heard that canucks get swelled up heads.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here we go......puff puff puff.........

Someday I hope Someday.....
Old 06-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 06-08-2008, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe nxt year if Iam layed off I will get my poop in a group and make a GT if you all have one again,hint hint.Except in Canada[:@]but thats my own fault..........
Old 06-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Banned

I extend an invitetoyou good people who would careto journey here tothe UP of Michigan and hunt whitetail with me. Season begins Oct 1st, runs until Nov 14th. The cost ofnon-resident license is $138.00 but I believe it is going up to $150.00 this fall.Tags are availableover the counter
You must have a handicap permit to use a crossbow, Michigan does recognize permits from ohter states.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

friends you can't go to awshucks place and not have a great time. he will treat you so many ways you have to love one of them. he be good ppl folks and my good friend. i am telling you this world will be a very sad place when he lives it. they don't get any better, but i know another few that are equal. i am scared to mention names as i heard that canucks get swelled up heads.
Aw Geez, Mike, thanks for the kind words, now I'm really gonna hate to go, lol. If you can beat the vultures, you can have the Y-25, lol. Don't count me out yet though, ain't goin til I whip your azz in a 3-D shoot! See if you can get "Gish" to come for the Ok deal, heh heh heh, wanna try him out again too.

Griz, what about that place in Tx w/ the hogs? gonna be a long summer and I'm ready for some pork!

For the rest of you guys, if you are ever gonna be close, stop by, got a free flop and drop.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the open Dan.
Griz sounds like it would be a fun time,last time I was in the UP was late 60'sor early 70's with my Folks,this yr I have my Muly hunt in western ND but might be something to think about for nxt yr.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned

Texas hog hunting is better in Jan -Feb. Weather is cooler and foilage isn't so heavy, at least according to my friend. Hope cost of fuel goes down. Lots of deer up here, they are beginning to be pests.

Can offer you three squares and a flop. Might even show you a deer or two!

Quick Reply: O/T awshucks place

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.