Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Crossbow Quiver Bracket >

Crossbow Quiver Bracket

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Quiver Bracket

Old 03-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default Crossbow Quiver Bracket

Hi All:
OK, I put this here because it sorta "should" go here. I am going to be producing these top mount quiver brackets in a few weeks and want to see if anyone wants to get in line for one. This particular one is a prototype, but the production ones will be black anodized so they have no glare. On the Phantom (or any TenPoint) they bolt to the two holes in the rizer. Now, with TenPoint on the Phantom the holes are on the right, with the lower models it is on the left, and the mid range ones (Like the Lazer) have them on both sides. Basicly if you are a right handed Phantom owner this will work great. Without drilling and tapping (which I will not recomend) it really does not work on the rest of the bows. We are working on that problem...

These will also work on Parker crossbows as well. The Parker is drilled on both sides, so they will work with left or right shooters. On both the Parker and the TenPoint the factory quiver can be reused. The Parkers mount transfers right over, and the TenPoint you need to purchase their compound bow mount, but it is only a $12.00 mount.
The Excalibur version is abit more fun. There is an adapter than slides onto the front sight dovetail and locks with a set screw. The bracket bolts to that adapter. The Factory Excal quiver is too large to be really effective with this kit, and the bolt pattern for the mount is not standard, so a new quiver like a Kwiky would have to be purchased
The Desert Stryker one is in the works...having fun coming up with a no drill mount for that one.

OH, before anyone comments, Moonkryket from AT has seen this and gave us permission to produce them since it really was his idea.
The finished bracket with adapters seems to be coming in to retail about $19.00. If anyone is interested give me a shout, I am looking for people to grab the first run of these so I can get feedback. Thanks
Wyvern

Old 03-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Crossbow Quiver Bracket

one of these days I will figure out how to post more than one photo...

Old 03-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

on the Parker

Old 03-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

OH...the prototype is all one piece. The production models will be seperate pieces. An adapter that bolts to the bow, and the main bracket itself that can be swapped left to right. That way, if you have 3 diferant crossbows you can buy one bracket and 3 adapters and move the bracket from one bow to another. That and our logo will be etched into that little round spot on the bracket.
Wyvern
Old 03-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

By the way...I am an idiot...the Tenpoint quiver mount works just fine...you have to unbolt it from that "Z" bracket that they supply. Its been one of those days
Wyvern
Old 03-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

you working on any horton