Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T Having a Ball!! >

O/T Having a Ball!!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T Having a Ball!!

Old 03-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default O/T Having a Ball!!

Worth the read!

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/php...sc&start=0
Old 03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T Having a Ball!!

It's amazing that the with the internet and the auto some people, with good souls can connect and become real-life friends! Thanks Dan for being the ships commander on this one. If it weren't for your drive we'd never be able to shake hands and look at each other, eye ball to eye ball! Remember that one? LOL!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds like you had a great time!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ROTFLMAO.....Arrow + Atv = Fender,that right there gave me a good laugh,glad youall had a fun time,would of been fun to join ya down south.
And I have to ask...
Whats so wrong with Ketchup on Eggs..........

Old 03-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

nothing if they are scrambled, like it or even mustard myself, but runny yellow yokes and ketchup are not pretty together. I think one of them even put it on his toast, lol. NEVER feed a Canadian a type of bean their system is not used to. NEVER.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

For some reason that cant be explained Iam hungry for overeasy eggs on toast......
Old 03-07-2008, 07:50 AM

I am glad you guys were able to get together and have a great time, kinda jealous in a way! Some day when I slow down I may have time to prioritize for stuff like that, just right now I am unable to put it together to do it. Lots of good reading and the ATV was top notch. Don't feel to bad though, last year I was shooting the Martin, pulled real bad and stuck a arrow right in truck tire, lucky though for me the tire was telling me it was time to replace so it was not that bad when it happened. Glad you guys had fun.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

nothing if they are scrambled, like it or even mustard myself, but runny yellow yokes and ketchup are not pretty together. I think one of them even put it on his toast, lol. NEVER feed a Canadian a type of bean their system is not used to. NEVER.
Dan ................... ummmmmmmmmm ............. I honestly do not see much of a colour difference between the RED KATSUP and the RED from HOTSAUSE [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(] which you southern boys put on your eggs. It is just that my personal plumbing will not handle that hot stuff. I guess my plumbing does not need to be cleaned out

Thanks again Dan, you too Don, it was a great trip. It was fun shooting the 3D coarse, but like most all Canadians, WE were great guests and let the hosts have their win [:-][:-][:-][:-] (my story and sticking to it). BUt the traget practice was really funny, espically when someone yelled out their own forum name after a shot ......... ummmmmmmmmm ...... arrow in the ATV fender might have caused that. But how come someone forgot to mention how one shooter (will remain nameless) missed the ATV, but almost got the chickens behind it ..

Just to be able to say that I have hunted in that State is a treat, but knowing how good of a shot both Dan and Mike are, no wonder we only saw small birds around his house. BUt the turkeys when I was hunting, well that is normal for me, see everything which I can't harvest.

Thanks again ................ had a great time .................. Enjoy the gift of snow we left for yaaaaa.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ah, shot in chicken pen and poor chickens feared fer their very lives![][:-]I won't say the shooters name, but he does live in Canada!

Hot sauce, tiger sauce andjalapenos all very good n tasty my friends from Canada!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Smolepole .........

I just got to thinking, (I know, me thinking could be dangerous), but who shot Dan's best frying pan with an arrow out to 55 yards

I guess he will not be making that hot stuff in it any more

As I said before, it was alot of fun. Was an adventure getting home (rain storm) but would have been alot better then if we had stayed and got caught in all that snow.

Quick Reply: O/T Having a Ball!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.