Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Last Hurrah II

Old 02-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Last Hurrah II

Well, finally got one. Went back over to Hot Springs earlier in the week and got this doe yesterday. i was sitting in my shed blind, lol, reading a book, checking for deer every page when I caught her ear flicker in the brush about 70 yds out. She finally meandered in to about 35 yds, gave me a broadside perfect clear shot. Been a long dry spell. The arrow cut through a ribon eachside then buried in a small pine sapling about 25 yds past her. She went about 60 - 70 yds and piled up, dbl lunged. The b trail looked like a red side walk all the way to her, gotta love those Slicks!!
can't seem to post the pic, sorry, here's the cut and paste from Photobucket:

i quit, guys, lol, somebody wise me up on the click the mountain thing?
Old 02-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Last Hurrah II

Congrats Dan..Atleast you went out with a Hurrah and not a fizzel........................like me........
Old 02-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go. How I envy you, I have to wait until Sept 15th, for deer. Turkeys May 1 tho.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Nice doe!!
Copy the http address into the "mountain box" but delete the "[img]" on each end before you enter it.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...7/P2200002.jpg

Old 02-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

Old 02-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a test, lol, nothing but a test. Here's my "blind"

I quit, David, run that by me again. what am I doing wrong when i try to copy it and it doesn't go all the way to the whole url??

Old 02-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the doe!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Typical Buck

Nice doe, congrats.

Martin
Old 02-21-2008, 11:11 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: awshucks

This is a test, lol, nothing but a test. Here's my "blind"

I quit, David, run that by me again. what am I doing wrong when i try to copy it and it doesn't go all the way to the whole url??

not sure what browers your using or how your trying to copy the URL but one quick way is to highlight the address you want to copy and hit ctrl C on the keyboard, that will "copy" the address, then where you want to "paste" it hit ctrl V, that will "paste" it there... its just a little quicker and more accurate way of copy/pasting
I havent posted many pictures on this site but I've noticed that it is kind of goofy, from what I see that "mountian" box requires an HTTP address but its as simple as just copying the link in the address window, you have to leave the [img] tags off though, just add the address itself

its easier if your working with an HTTP because you have an actual WWW address to link to butthis site has a feature which allows you to download pictures right out of your picture file... if you hit the "post reply" at the bottom of the thread the reply boxs comesup with a "clickhere to upload" and an "embed picture in post" links at the bottom of the box, the "clickhere to upload"link brings up another window with a "browse" link, that link should allow you to go to where ever you have your pictures stored on your PC(or you can copy/paste the link), click the picture you want to download in your picture folder and download it, then check the "embed picture in post" box when it comes back up the the reply box, that should download the picture directly from your PC(in what ever format you have it in) without the need for an HTTP address

the last way sounds a little on the hard side but it really isnt, after you get it down you'll be surprised how easy it is... it isntany different, or any harder, than downloading pictures to photobucket

congrats on the doe by the way...
Old 02-22-2008, 05:19 AM
Banned

Good going Dan!! Tender meat! Gotta love those Phoenix Bows!

Quick Reply: Last Hurrah II

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.