Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 My Ten Point curve >

My Ten Point curve

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

My Ten Point curve

Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
KLV

Default RE: My Ten Point curve

Wyvern,

You mean you couldn't just bat your eyes, flirt a little and get your way. Or better yet, tell her you'd be willing to share.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: KLV

Compound. Recurve. Ten Point. Excalibur. Probably the only 3 little letters from keeping a guy from owning 2 of each. Mrs.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

No...I mean she looked at me and said "I want one!" Of all the bows I carry, she goes right for the most expensive one. There are times when I wish she was not into this sport at all, but ultimately it is actually pretty cool. Damn her expensive tastes though...

Wyvern
Old 02-09-2008, 08:45 PM

Well I hope you have fun with your shoot you have planned with your friend. Mainly asked about the Excal for insight on the string tension, but David beat you to it. Hope you did not take it as me trying to get ya to liking a Excal. I am glad we are getting a more diverse crowd in here. It helps us cover all the bases better that way. Two years ago it was mainly Excal's and a few Horton's. We did have a loose canon that shot a Ten Point, but he was not the most stable reflection for them. So more guys like you getting different bows in your hands helps us all in the long run.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:57 PM
KLV

Wyvern,

Sorry I misunderstood. In that case, maybe she'll share with you.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I am the lucky one here. I am very happy with my Pheonix and DNK string and can't see the reason to start an Xbow collection. Out to 30 yards she drops deer like a pole axe. I make it a point NOT to pick up any new Xbows just in case the fever sets in. The Pheonix with all it's small flaws suits me fine. I gotta imagine if I had bought another bow instead of the Pheonix it would do the job at 30 yards just as well.
I don't think I need faster as the only "jump" I have had this year is a startled look in their eyes just before I popped their lungs.

Old 02-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am not as lucky as Planter,only 1 CB. I have 2 sin twisters they are!Have stocks alike so they do look simular. Need to refrain from anymore money leaving my hands at this time. Need to finish the 2 projects i have now. If Excal came out with a set of shorter limbs, i would get them. [8D]
Old 02-10-2008, 07:14 AM
Spike

hope this summer at the deerasic classic i get to shoot the curve, or maybe Russ will have the curve as a shooter bow for the shoot-off, last year it was the Titan and i really liked it, anyway i hope working in the booth is as fun as last year ,lots of nice people and lots of people new to the sport,very exciting,speed.........
Old 02-10-2008, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

forgot to mention that the trigger is super sweet also!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now Iam thinking....Hmmmm...But really I am going to wait till summer and hopefully just pick up the limbs and riser so all I have to do is switch them around on the Pro Fusion,if the price is right.
Right now Iam trying to figure out how the wife is going to react when she gets home one night this week and there is a 08 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 sitting in the driveway rather then My 07 Tacoma.......[]...

need bigger trk to haul the bigger boats around....

Quick Reply: My Ten Point curve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.