Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast >

Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast

Old 01-08-2008, 11:36 PM

Default RE: Middleton - New on the horizon and rising fast

Hey, looks just like my Vortex Excal - nice copy.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

Middleton Crossbows ........................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is why I do not like his bow or company. Before they first came out on the market, they came to the Excalibur site to PROMOTE their product. They said that it would do this and that, but not anyone from the site had any first hand knowledge on this bow. I personally said that I did not like how it was so much looking like a copy of the Excal. I also said that I would not support a bow that did not have independant data to support their claims. I was called names because of this. Just becausee I wanted for him to prove his statements and come back after the bow as proven dependability. I guess they thought I was unreasonable in my request.

BTW ................... did not Middleton pay shooters to compete inthe Canadian Nationals where the guy leading had his middletom blow up, he finisshed with an Excalibur and won. now I see advertisments where there are claims that Middleton won the 2007 Canadian National. How can he claim that.

Misrepresenting themself will always cause people to unlike them.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

Middleton Crossbows ........................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is why I do not like his bow or company. Before they first came out on the market, they came to the Excalibur site to PROMOTE their product. They said that it would do this and that, but not anyone from the site had any first hand knowledge on this bow. I personally said that I did not like how it was so much looking like a copy of the Excal. I also said that I would not support a bow that did not have independant data to support their claims. I was called names because of this. Just becausee I wanted for him to prove his statements and come back after the bow as proven dependability. I guess they thought I was unreasonable in my request.

BTW ................... did not Middleton pay shooters to compete inthe Canadian Nationals where the guy leading had his middletom blow up, he finisshed with an Excalibur and won. now I see advertisments where there are claims that Middleton won the 2007 Canadian National. How can he claim that.

LOL, Hi Tom!! Yeah the bow that can w/stand dry fires forever blew a limb and the Miton winner B. Ingles [sp] finished w/ an Excal, lol. Hey Wally, ask your new found buddy DM how they can claim the Gold when they finished w/ an Excal, lollololol.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:08 PM

Default RE: Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast

ORIGINAL: RevWally

All I can say at this time is that the new guy on the block, Derrick Middleton, has most probably the best recurve crossbow ever built.

Check this site out:

http://www.middletoncrossbow.com/01.html

Check out this particular video:

http://www.middletoncrossbow.com/Dry_Fire_Demo.mov

'Nuff said

If you want to maintain any sort of credibility you should also mention freely that you are attempting a business arrangement with middleton, and this proverbial "hitching up of your wagon to his horse" may have something to do with your opinion. Isnt it true that as of now you have now yet layed hands on a Middleton, let alone any sort of review? I am all for competition, FAIR competition. Obviously you are taking notes of businesses such as Wynern's Custom Creations. Wyvern is always very open, upfront and honest of any opinions and always explains any business interest.

best of luck!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

RW are you a paid poster?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

Didn't Bill T. have a deal where if you won an event with an Excalibur, he would send a new bow? Do you think this Ingles fellow took him up on it?
Old 01-09-2008, 09:11 PM

First of all, that is an absurd assumption and/or question.

Second ... if an administrator can, please delete this thread. I did not intend to start a war here.

I will not be posting in the open forum here after this post

Third ... I want to thank all of you that have offered me honestly positive input and advice.

And ... yes ... I am planning to build ReStringers for Middleton. I would also build them for anyone else who might have been interested.

I wish all of you the best.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Well Then......Good Buy and Good luck and may the Force be with you in your venture....
Old 01-09-2008, 10:42 PM

Why not click on the link below and read on , there was and never has been infringement but rather a misrepresentation of the Excalibur Patent. The link below explains in clear words RENONCIATION of patent claims from the Canadian Patent Office but you won't see Bill T post it up hear, so I can help out. A renounciation happens when you claim to be inventor of something and are not, any of you lawyers well let me explain claim 1 in a patent is the single most important the first thing renounced is claim 1 look for your self signed in Kitchener by Bill 1996, Oh ya it was beloved Ten Point that brought the truth out thanks Rick love your trigger.

http://patents.ic.gc.ca/cipo/cpd/en/patent/1188583/images.html?page=2&section=coverpage&modif icationDate=19971014&scale=25&rotation=0

The real trigger or release is 400 years old, sorry you inventors don't want to burst bubbles.

I know we arn't Hunting now so if you guys would like more information just ask I will provide.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

This is not an attack in any way but lacrossbow, do you understand that we here are a little suspicious when a really new member posts posts two posts and both in controversial threads? Again, there is no intent to flame you in any way. Just pointing out what is obvious to us but possibly not to you.

Quick Reply: Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.