HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast
Old 01-09-2008, 10:42 PM
lcacrossbow

Default RE: Middleton - New on the horizon and rising fast

Why not click on the link below and read on , there was and never has been infringement but rather a misrepresentation of the Excalibur Patent. The link below explains in clear words RENONCIATION of patent claims from the Canadian Patent Office but you won't see Bill T post it up hear, so I can help out. A renounciation happens when you claim to be inventor of something and are not, any of you lawyers well let me explain claim 1 in a patent is the single most important the first thing renounced is claim 1 look for your self signed in Kitchener by Bill 1996, Oh ya it was beloved Ten Point that brought the truth out thanks Rick love your trigger.

http://patents.ic.gc.ca/cipo/cpd/en/patent/1188583/images.html?page=2&section=coverpage&modif icationDate=19971014&scale=25&rotation=0

The real trigger or release is 400 years old, sorry you inventors don't want to burst bubbles.

I know we arn't Hunting now so if you guys would like more information just ask I will provide.