Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

??????

Old 01-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ??????

Where did my post go? You know, the one offering a 10 pt Acudraw on an Excal stock? It's not in classifieds and it's not here??

I have a brand new Acudraw on an Excal stock [camo, no thumbholes] for sale for $200 plus your old stock. It takes 5 holes to mount one of these and I've no idea what size holesaws, but this one is professionally done. The Acudraw reatils for $220 on both 10 pt site and BHSS. you get an Acudraw on your Excal, i get a stock w/o 5 holes in it, lol. pm me.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:23 PM

Default RE: ??????

When did you post it? Late last night they had a problem with somebody loading a spam post virus and messed alot of things up, the entire site looked screwed up pretty bad this morning before I went to the Doctors appointment. It could have got axed in the clean up.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:46 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

the entire site looked screwed up pretty bad this morning before I went to the Doctors appointment. It could have got axed in the clean up.

that wouldbemy guess, I readthat acudraw post thismorning and it isgone now, along with about a page and a half of BS posting...

there was a link posted this morning to a car site thatwent aftersome guy(maybe the same guy) for spamming, I was going to check out tonight after I got home form work(it was a LONG, LONG thread), but thats gone now too...
Old 01-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

BINGO........
Old 01-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guess that's what happened. Btw: that's $200 OBO, and I am getting 6 arras I'll throw in on the deal, not sure what they are but are not junkers, I've done some business w/ the guy selling me the bow in the past.

After the w/e, I'll put this on Excal trading Post, would rather not deal w/ the border, lol.