Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 IT'S OVER *** TIME TO >>>> >

IT'S OVER *** TIME TO >>>>

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

IT'S OVER *** TIME TO >>>>

Old 12-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Spike

Default IT'S OVER *** TIME TO >>>>

Well, our Christmas is over ... Missed two days of hunting.. Yesterday, spend quality time over at my folks place and done the xmas last night with them. Today, My children came over, spent Great quality time with them, then at lunch, went over to the in-laws and had a good time over there. We had a fantastic Christmas, enjoyed family and friends. Now, IT'S OVER , TIME TO GO BACK TO THE BASICS AND GET BACK INTO THE WOODS !!!! Please don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and everything and everybody that goes with it. But, when the sun starts setting, I was thinking, and also told my wife, Deer's coming out now in the fields. Wish I could just see 'em ~~~ She told me to hush, and enjoy Christmas . Hope everybody had a great Christmas, and got to spend time with their famlies like I did. For I stayed home, everybody else should of too !!!!

Hope everyone had a good Time !!! I Did !!!!

GOD BLESS !!!!

Old 12-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: IT'S OVER *** TIME TO >>>>

Hope thats not a picture of your hunting partner!
Old 12-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Spike

Believe it or not, this one was caught by one of my cameras watching me leave my stand that evening. Didn't know it was there until we swapped out the CF cards on the next day... Call it a hunting partner, well, maybe, for we have got really overrun with them. It's done got Really, Really, BAD !!!Even have pics of me walking on the edge of the fields after dark, and later when we view the camera shots, it will have bears in the forground watching me. And I will not even know they are around. They have really cost me many $$$ this year. Tearing up all the auto deer feeders and loosing all the feed and suppliments in the feeders when they take 'em out. Even lost six cuddeback cameras so far, because of the bear. Not counting the ones we got fixed back up....I done some research on why the get the cameras, they said they can smell my scent on them. They knowl on everything ~~~~~
Old 12-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Spike

This one is one of the ones that is not scared of nothing. He will stand his ground !!!

Old 12-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bought a Swivel Safe for my game camera,nothing will bother it now!
Old 12-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is their web site.http://swivelsafe.com/
Old 12-25-2007, 08:24 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: two guns

This one is one of the ones that is not scared of nothing. He will stand his ground !!!

that would make me a little nervous...
Old 12-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I hate those over grown, over populated, smelly, greasy, tough eating, parasite infested, bait robbing, tooth popping, scarey, ever hungry garbage cans! Geeeeeze they scare me!
Old 12-25-2007, 11:25 PM

HMMM, I guess you can always get a brown bear to eat it lol
Old 12-26-2007, 01:27 AM

Some day I would like to go on a out of state trip and hunt, but at this point in my life I am not interested in hunting where I am part of the food chain! I have a hard enough time walking in the woods at dark with even the slight chance of the yotes I have around here! I would not hunt as much if bears where in these woods!! LOL!

Quick Reply: IT'S OVER *** TIME TO >>>>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.