Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Full Size Pic of New Excal >

Full Size Pic of New Excal

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Full Size Pic of New Excal

Old 12-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Full Size Pic of New Excal

2008 Suggested Retail Price
No.($US)($CDN)6625"Relayer Y25" Anniversary Edition Crossbow
25th Anniversary commemorative limited collectors edition. Custom laminated woodedn stock with laser engraving200 lb. Draw Weight, 15.5" Power Stroke, 330-FPS, Manual Safety, Excel string, Dissipator Bars Sound & Recoil Suppression System, with Fiber Optic Front Sight & Rear Peep Sight.
Available April 1, 2008
$960.00$960.00
Old 12-20-2007, 11:53 AM

Bowfisherman - I think they run about 10 mph lol
Old 12-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

"The new Relayer is 1 lb heavier than the exocet 200 so you're looking at 7.4 lbs.. Bill has already killed stuff with a Relayer Y25 and really likes the way it shoots. ITs a bit heavier but very stable."
Old 12-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Spike

I wanted one of those in the worst way but no dice unless they change the butt plate the crankeroo won't fit it and I can't cock one with the rope cocker phooooeeeyyy!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lower Forty Boy

I wanted one of those in the worst way but no dice unless they change the butt plate the crankeroo won't fit it and I can't cock one with the rope cocker phooooeeeyyy!!!
You should email Peter Belfou and ask if the crankeroo can still be used.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:15 PM

The stock is beautiful but I have to agree with Pydpiper in that I don't like the camo limbs with it. They look like the new camo for the Vortex and they just don't seem to go with the laminated stock but again that's just my opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What someone don't like someone else will. Regardless, I still wouldn't mind owning one and I agree with the majority in that I don't think I'd like to take it hunting because just one scratch would lessen it's value.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

deleted
Old 12-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lemme try this again, damm "fast reply"

I'm thinking of getting one. Rumor has it that they will retail for $750 in USA, and that they will only make 75 LH models, which I'd need, being retarded. [Just got a pm telling me lefties are retarded, lol]I also don't care for the camo'd limbs w/ wood stock but I have a plan. Since all Excals from Vixen to Emax use the same limbs, I'm betting Bill T put the same ones on this goodie. I can paint the limbs on my Phoenix or Emax black and put them on the retarded Y25 LH and along w/ a "Boo" FFF string and refletched MK's w/ 2" Blazers have a dandy 3-D bow at about 320 fps. I'm gonna beat Smoke at 3-D if it takes every nickel I got, lol. He's a tough old coot w/ a crossbow!!
Old 12-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buy all that ya think you need, old fart!Cause ya gonna need lots of it, bring yer diddy bag![8D]
Old 12-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

I really like the way the bow looks, just the way it is. My original Relayer has a camo limb, very basic or primitive (it was first model they did LOL). The one thing I do not like about the bow, but it will not really matter to me because I can't see me owning one, but you would not be able to shoot opposite hand if the deer or animal comes in on your back side. What I do now is just shoot left handed (I am normal right hand shot). Last year, my second turkey was shot left handed, it came in from my right side. With the stock on this, I doubt that it will be easy to do that.

But I do think that a black stock will look too plain on this bow. Maybe an original black & white primitive style would be a better fit in over all design.

Quick Reply: Full Size Pic of New Excal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.