Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New products

Old 12-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New products

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Don, do you know if that stock is ambidexterous or if not, will there be LH available? 10 pt needs to know, lol.[who'se gettin my cabbage]
I see more and more people are starting to believe that crossbows do not need wheels. Good to see another company building a recurve.

That Excalibur should be one quiet sweet bow. Wooden stocks were always quieter then those synthic stocks. CAn't wait to see the whole bow in my hands and compare it to the Orginal Relayer .......... UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....... does that mean that I am in front of DNK for the 25th aniversay bow ........... hehehehehehehehehe

Sorry Don lol

But I think that they could have not used the Relayer as a name, I kind of liked noone knowing what my bow was lol.

As for the bow being left and right handed compitable, it does not look that way from that picture, but, Excalibur has always made their bows so that both right & left handed shooters could use them. I can't see them not doing that for this special bow.

BTW, from what I had heard a few years ago , this will be a limited bow. too bad as I think that it will be a great selling bow. I hope that they changed their mind on a limited production.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

Don, do you know if that stock is ambidexterous or if not, will there be LH available? 10 pt needs to know, lol.[who'se gettin my cabbage]
I see more and more people are starting to believe that crossbows do not need wheels. Good to see another company building a recurve.

That Excalibur should be one quiet sweet bow. Wooden stocks were always quieter then those synthic stocks. CAn't wait to see the whole bow in my hands and compare it to the Orginal Relayer .......... UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....... does that mean that I am in front of DNK for the 25th aniversay bow ........... hehehehehehehehehe

Sorry Don lol

But I think that they could have not used the Relayer as a name, I kind of liked noone knowing what my bow was lol.

As for the bow being left and right handed compitable, it does not look that way from that picture, but, Excalibur has always made their bows so that both right & left handed shooters could use them. I can't see them not doing that for this special bow.

BTW, from what I had heard a few years ago , this will be a limited bow. too bad as I think that it will be a great selling bow. I hope that they changed their mind on a limited production.
Tom, more news on the new wood stocked Excal. They are using the Exocet for the bow. The stocks are NOT ambidexterous. However, they are going to offer a LH version.I think the name "Relayer 25" is very appropriate for their 25th anniversdary model. I heard a rumor the price will be around $750 which I'll go for for a 3-D bow as long as they don't try to gouge me for being a leftie, lol. Time for some of you dinosuers to upgrade?
Old 12-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

At least your in your right mind Dan ....I too am a lefty but do all the sport and hunting right handed,I think I was one of thos lefties they tryed to convert over in schoolback in the 60's..so my mom says..........
Old 12-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

Tom, more news on the new wood stocked Excal. They are using the Exocet for the bow. The stocks are NOT ambidexterous. However, they are going to offer a LH version.I think the name "Relayer 25" is very appropriate for their 25th anniversdary model. I heard a rumor the price will be around $750 which I'll go for for a 3-D bow as long as they don't try to gouge me for being a leftie, lol. Time for some of you dinosuers to upgrade?
LOL ..... I figured that Bill would not forget about you lefties. This bows I believe has been in the works for a real long time. We did talk alittle about a special 25th anversary bow at the 20th open house. Mostly about a wooden stock and that it would be a good seller, a little most cost to produce so an anversary special would cover that and give the extra price more meaning (not to me, no cloector item, heck I still use the orginal Relayer) LOL.

BTW, who or what are you calling a dinosuers ............ LOL ............... me or my Relayer. I would love to have the $ to be able to have more then one bow, then I would just take the orginal out once in a while. but naaaaaa ......... money is better spent on food .......... hehehehe .... I need to eat ya know.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:43 PM

Hey Guys. Might as well get my left-handed 2 cents worth in. I'm a southpaw, too.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I believe there will only be 1,000 made at a price of over $800.00. Dan, it looks like it will be ambidextrous in the picture, do you see something I don't?
Old 12-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dnk

I believe there will only be 1,000 made at a price of over $800.00. Dan, it looks like it will be ambidextrous in the picture, do you see something I don't?
Yeah, Don, a pm returned from "Peter", lol. As to you not getting no. 1 the phrase "Boo Hoo" comes to mind, lol. What did you think of my logo/slogan ideas? I still think you need/should post them as a poll.

Tom, whatever you are, whatever Excal you shoot, you're my kinda guy, lol
Old 12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, Don, a pm returned from "Peter", lol. As to you not getting no. 1 the phrase "Boo Hoo" comes to mind, lol. What did you think of my logo/slogan ideas? I still think you need/should post them as a poll.

Didn't matter what I offered him. He's not getting it either. I wonder who's getting it, LOL. But Yes I did ask for #1 or #2. No shame here! If you don't ask you don't get.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't matter what I offered him. He's not getting it either. I wonder who's getting it, LOL. But Yes I did ask for #1 or #2. No shame here! If you don't ask you don't get.
You'll always be #1 or #2 in my book, depending on the quality and quantity of hooch you bring w/ ya!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

The gloves are off!

Quick Reply: New products

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.