Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Video of My 3 point  That I slicked >

Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Old 10-31-2007, 05:11 PM

Default Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Check out this video of the aftershot ! Yall Take it easy <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndCe5DVRVWQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndCe5DVRVWQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 10-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Looking good my friend, enjoyed it. Thanks fer sharing.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:41 PM

Thanks for watching smokepolehall
Old 10-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

That was just great! Thanks for bringing me along!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

That was just great! Thanks for bringing me along!
No problem One of these days I would like to video One actually taking the Arrow /bolt !I had one of those DeerRidge Camera Mounts For my XBOW I aint going To drill Holes in my Stock of My crossbow ! That s how it mounts ! I would like to get onthe size of A web cam & put on top of my scope now I could get good videos with that ! Thanks for watching Dnk
Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 AM

That was great Kenneth! You remind me of a classic "good old boy" Accent! Really enjoyed your commentary, you did a good job and now give me something I have to compare to the next time I get my video. A few questions for you. You probably had to compress the video for you tube right? what compression format did you use. And what camera do you have that you used to do thefilming with? If it is not big you can use the range finder mount sold by Excal and be filming your hunt today. Here is a pic of it mounted on my Vortex. Small camera and it works for me.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the vidio and congrats.....
Old 11-01-2007, 09:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

That was great Kenneth! You remind me of a classic "good old boy" Accent! Really enjoyed your commentary, you did a good job and now give me something I have to compare to the next time I get my video. A few questions for you. You probably had to compress the video for you tube right? what compression format did you use. And what camera do you have that you used to do thefilming with? If it is not big you can use the range finder mount sold by Excal and be filming your hunt today. Here is a pic of it mounted on my Vortex. Small camera and it works for me.

I got the same camera Just about I have a Samsung mini DVD ! But Im videoing with my Kodak EasyShare it is awhole lot easier for me ! I missed A nice turkey last spring trying to fiddle with my camera & The battery went dead 2 minutes before the Gobbler showed up ! That is A great I dea Thanks Write me any time I will post another hunt of nine point I shot last fall !
Old 11-03-2007, 08:41 AM

you have got 2 b kiding me! Y n the hell shoot the little bucks you will never have any tropheys. stuiped. Ill go without before i shot a little buck wait 4 the big 1s or does come on maybe if u was like 10 it would be exceptable!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations! Great deer!

Quick Reply: Video of My 3 point That I slicked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.