Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 TV shows on the internet >

TV shows on the internet

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

TV shows on the internet

Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default TV shows on the internet

I have seen a few different web sites that are showing outdoor TV shows for free. This is a very good site and you have a variety of different shows.

Also I found that there is a video to show how to field dress a deer. For all that would like to see it, go to this site and search for " Field Dressing - How to Gut "

http://myoutdoortv.com/

Hope you enjoy
Old 10-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TV shows on the internet

I watched that video and he did better than most do when it comes to field dressing. We have a cooler where we store deer for hunters, some years as many as 600, and you would be appalled at some of deer that are brought in to store. Anus left in, sex organs left on, blood, leaves, gut contentsstill in body cavity,some so nasty that we turn them away.
As a former processor I would add the following field dressing tips to those that intend to store or age their deer for a while before processing.
Split the pelvis bone to ensure that all gut is removed.
Split the breast bone to allow for better cooling.
Wash out body cavity with water to remove all blood, this can be done in the field by simply carrying a gallon jug of water with you in your truck.
This will make for much better table fare.

xbowbarry