Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default 2008

What would everybody like to see from TenPoint for 2008?

Thanks,
Randy
Old 10-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2008

Randy, what a question??? Of course but you know we're all in judgement mode and you know we'll be kind! Let's have at 'er!
Old 10-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEECURRRRRRRRRRRRRVE....I would be 1st on the list..........
Old 10-24-2007, 11:20 AM

Has Ten Point ever considered a speed adjustable scope like Excal's Varizone and Lumizone? I know it is a problem with some Horton's multi line scopes not being right on with the 30 and 40 marks, not sure if some Ten Point scopes have the same problem on different CB's or not. Have you guys ever considered it?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Ya know Randy, this is getting nasty! Lets have it!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

I'm asking not telling. I want to know what people want us to do in 2008.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Now that you've proven that I cannot read! LOL! Hmmmmmm better watch myself here! A recurve! A recurve! A recurve! Did I say that right?
To be serious Randy, a recurve is certainly what most guys I know want. I think you TenPoint people want the confirmation. I know it will be a quantum step better than that "H" manufacturer! It will be a no-brainer for you guys to make a more graceful bow than the "M" guys too! The challenge will be you know what. Having said that I am betting if it is close in price to you know who, I'll be inline behind James!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Now that you've proven that I cannot read! LOL! Hmmmmmm better watch myself here! A recurve! A recurve! A recurve! Did I say that right?
To be serious Randy, a recurve is certainly what most guys I know want. I think you TenPoint people want the confirmation. I know it will be a quantum step better than that "H" manufacturer! It will be a no-brainer for you guys to make a more graceful bow than the "M" guys too! The challenge will be you know what. Having said that I am betting if it is close in price to you know who, I'll be inline behind James!
X2, lol. I also think the first mfgr that brings out a reaonably priced bow w/ a segmented stock you can remove and replace pieces of, kinda like "Leggos" to accomodate youngsters and slight of stature like some gals will have a real winner.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:05 AM

I hard time deciding between a Excal and the Ten point.The two deciding factors were price and recurve. ten point is a nice bow and a recurve would be nice addition. Just test the damn thing and dont come out with another Legacy!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

I would like to see a youths bow, no reputable company makes one, 10 Point would make something a youngster could be proud of.
Also, it would be nice to see a company put some development into a scope that incorporates a range finder, with universal mounts it would provide a secondary (and welcomed) line for an already well established name in crossbows. I could write up the wholeevolution myself!
By the way Randy, it is very respectable for you to ask in the first place.

*EDIT* I see Dan already addressed the youths (or small statured person) bow.. I need to learn to read closer..

Quick Reply: 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.