Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Ar. Hunt

Old 10-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ar. Hunt

I am going to awshucks place to watch it fer him and take care of pets. Yup including his Bears!I will feed them and if one comes to visit i might invite it to supper![:-]We all knowed it will be the main course.[]Never know it may have the same idea about me. [&o]I will have Miss Vixen with me and she will have the last and final say about the deal![8D]
Old 10-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ar. Hunt

Update on trip. Our van we just got out of the shop brokedown again same thing as before. Happened in Hot Springs Ar. awshunks brought me his tools and i tried to fix it but its more than i could handle without a Diag. machine. So we loaded up our stuff and awshucks got us to his place. Early this morning we returned to H S and got a wrecker and repair shop. Now we wait until they get to it this friday. I took my mrs. to our daughters in Fayetteville Ar. and i returned to awshucks place.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:55 PM

Sounds like you are going to have a good time. In another's man house and in his honey hunting hole!! LOL!! Hope you get a bear and enjoy your vacation!!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

awshucks is mad at those bears not me!I am mad at those tick toting deers, but awshucks ain't!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well them bears ain't hit the bait in over 3 days. That tells me they're eating better somewhere else. Or these dogs that have been hitting bait old roy dog food have put the outs to the bears. Got into 40's last night, i was really expecting to get a deer this morning. Nothing showed again.[]
Old 10-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I ain't hunting any where else while i am here but up on awshucks mtn.!If yogi comes i will bust his a$$ or deer fer that matter![:-][][8D]
Old 10-13-2007, 11:18 PM

Hey Mike, you have any updates on Dan? Find out what is wrong with your car? Hunting season is a bad time of year to need money for a car!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

awshucks hasn't taken a deer yet, he called last nite said he lost quiver bracket off Phoenix. My van's injectors went bad and its $375 repair bill. Plus the repair last Mon. $385 and in july it was $240. Its not been going to well but i am blessed as i am still alive and getting to hunt. Its hard to beat that!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well the hunting in this part of AR is not to bad have one legal buck so far [off that place I bought for huntin year before last,4 miles from my door. No bears here, I got mine in Canada, but have not been back there in a few years like two try moose one of these days. Good luck take care. Lee
PS we should get the AR bunch together some time.