Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Excals

Old 10-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Excals

DNK, did i read you have 4 Excals now? Older Exocet, newer 200, Vixen and a Phoenix? I am envious![8D]my Mrs. said i could only have one. Course we all knowed i gotstid 2. They be different colors and limbs and Miss Vixen hangs in our bedroom. She never has noticed or payed any attention to them!
Old 10-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excals

I could bring a new gun or bow into the house everyday and just tell my loving ball and chain it was just an old one I had laying around and she wouldn't know the difference.
Not that I would ever mislead her when it came to my hunting expenditures...
I am thinking on a vixen just for fun and I thought just the Pheonix would be fine.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Yup, it's true Mike, she knows all about them. She says that I belong to the bow of the month club. Just bought another new Chek-Mate recurve and five older recurves as well. Used my string money! My wife is the very best a man could have!!!!! She says that I work my a$$ off so I should enjoy my hobby. Ain't she great?
Old 10-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife never ?'s me when a new bow or gun shows up in the house,shejust about tripped over my 3 boxes of ammo(2200 rounds)that came in UPS from cabelas and just shook her head and asked if I was getting anything else,said not yet but with the down time I will have after surgery Iam sure I will find something I really dont need but want .
Old 10-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad to hear you gotsid all of them. I value my butt, so i am doing well with 2 i have and my Mrs. doesn't notice they're different as i said. I do believe she would catch me if i upped and got another. She does know i have that Blk. Vixen rail. So fer haven't found a stock fer it. I may just sell it fer what i have in it. Someone may want to build a Blk. railed Vixen.