Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Oct 25th Last Day For Me.... >

Oct 25th Last Day For Me....

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Oct 25th Last Day For Me....

Old 10-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Oct 25th Last Day For Me....

Never mind my spelling.[X(]..................
Just got home from the Doctor and the verdit is that I should of had the surgery months ago.He
has me in for Oct 25th(my Birthday)for surgery,said that the tear is worse and I have a Bone spear and he will be removeing about 1/2-3/4 inch of bone and that I have arthritice too and will be shaving/cleaning that out too.My pre-op phys is friday the 12th.I knew I was not right with the pain Ive been haveing,He also said that my arm will be fixed to my side thru a arm sling for 4-5 weeks and I will be out of work for atleast 3 weeks and that my hunting will be done with for the year[:@],I will also have acouple of months of theropy.
Iam getting ready to go hunt right now,the wife told me that I could hunt as much as I wantbefore surgery....But now I have to tell work tomorrow and dont know how that will go,if they lay me off I dont know what I will do for 3-4 months even tho I live on a lake I really don Ice fish that much anymore.....Got to go, type to you after my afternoon hunt....later.....
Old 10-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Oct 25th Last Day For Me....

James, wishing you a fast recovery.

Hey, Oct.25 is my son's birthday and was my grandfather's birthday!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer! I am glad yer getting the surgery and will heal. Just get out there one armed with CB get after them!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about your troubles James.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:10 PM

Sorry to hear that James, at least you will get it fixed now. My dad had the same thing in his shoulder with the long bone spur. Doc said his had cut through over half of the muscle. He ended up ok, but it was a long recovery for him.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Fork Horn

You might be surprised how fast ya can heal, my wife is an OT and when I had my sholder worked on , he comented on my speedy recovery, my wife had my arm and sholder going pretty fast"she did not want me to miss much work" lol God bless ya , hunt hard till then, good luck
Old 10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

James, sorry that you will miss the rest of the season and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Martin
Old 10-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Guy's....Its taken Mea arm and leg to finaly get surgery...
Well me and the Excal came out of the woods empty [&o],the wind p/u and the deer were hunkerd down then I p/u my children.
Reb my youngest son'n B-day is the 25th also.
Smokepole,its my right arm and I told the Doc today I would figue out a way,he said not to try,but I dont think the left is going to work out to well anyway,I did p/u a ground blind yesterday its a Escape Pro by Amerastep or what ever the comp name is...
If there's a will there's a way,hopefully I will figure it out so I can finish last half of Nov and all of Dec.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have a speedy recovery,let it mend then go get em,prayers are with you!

Quick Reply: Oct 25th Last Day For Me....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.