Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Second Day!

Old 09-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Second Day!

[&o]Lets say it wasn't to my liking. Got down abit late to the oak tree. Got Miss Vixen cocked and sat down put arrow in channel. 3 deer came running by me, then less than 30 seconds 3 dogs with collars came running by. Less than 15 yds. one dog stopped growled and showed its teeth. I thought i might have to do away with some kids dog. This isn't good having pets run loose chasing deer. I reckon they have caught and pulled down some fawns this year.[&o]I will call the Game Warden tomorrow to see what can be done .
Old 09-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Second Day!

All I can say is BUMMER.....Last year I had 2 children walk around the pond on the privet property I hunt and scared the deer off,I watched it from my stand and yes I was mad......
Hope you find out whos dogs they are.....
Old 09-23-2007, 11:58 AM

We heard some dogs running deer while we were out yesterday but never seen them....
Old 09-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Smoke old pal.. I went to check on one of my best stands this AM and found a new road dozed into my area. The tree my stand had been in was gone along with the stand. Never would of thought you guys in the backwoods would have thesame amount of trouble. Really takes the fun out of it. I only live 25 miles from Boston and places to hunt are hard to find and now I lose another. It is really depressing IE.. Sukks big time.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes its getting depressing![&o]So many new homes and people coming out of the woodwork. They all need to go back to the scuzy crime infested city where they came from. Not bring all that crap out here to the country! It didn't used to be this way, greed fer the dollar![&o]
Old 09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Typical Buck

bummer guys.....sorry to hear that.[:'(]