Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Heyy everyone!

Old 09-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Heyy everyone!

I'm back! and with problems I accidentally dry fired my bow a few months ago and it splintered. I still shot it but it's splintered. No affect on accuracy what so ever. but yea not safe, i know. Where should I send my limb assembly to get them replaced? should i send them straight to the factory? thanks!!

( I wrote up a cool post before this and my server thing timed out[:@]you got the boring version, sorry[8D])
Old 09-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Heyy everyone!

I would take it to a shop that sells Excaliburs! LOL!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just send the limbs and riser into Danny Miller, Oh.... Wait a minute, you got a Horton [or two], dang, sucks to be you!!! lol. Seriously, Tree Rat, sorry to hear of your problems. If'n you are in a bind ya can't get out of, will loan you an Xbow for this season.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

bummer.....sorry to hear that. btw where you been? i did'nt know squirrels hibernated.lol.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heyy thanks for the responses guys, Dan if i cant get this sucker fixed I might just have to see what the big fuss is about them 'ol excaliburs! I'm thinking about just jumpin out of a tree with a broadhead in my hand[8D]
no but seriously, i'll let you know what i find out on where to ship, i'm going to email horton.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ain't no "fuss" about Excals,we try to educate and not dictate, lol. Once you go go "wide" you won't ever go back!
Old 09-15-2007, 02:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

You had which Excal? Vixen? Phoenix? Oh yeah now i remember its a Dorton! Sorry to hear about that, hope you get it fixed quickly!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ahh jeez, i knew if i posted a problem about a horton i'd get some flack

I've just been chillin out, I do alot more readin than i do posting these days.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:12 PM

Did you Email them or anything yet? There customer service is great, but I have no idea on how they would be if you where honest with them about it. They could say your fault, not sure. But I will tell you this Thomas, if you get a Excal, you won't be displeased, I was not!
Old 09-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Squirrel. My Pheonix did not like being dry firer either. I did however have a new set of limbs in the mail in just shy of a week. I had the new limbs before I even sent the old ones back.
Hope the customer service for your bow is just as cool. Sure does feel like a kick in the soft spot don't it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.