Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Ted Nugent says... >

Ted Nugent says...

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Ted Nugent says...

Old 09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default Ted Nugent says...

WHAT DO DEER THINK?

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.
The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?' Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.' The interview ended at that point.

Well said Uncle Ted!

xbowbarry

Old 09-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Spike

Default RE: Ted Nugent says...

hahaha thats great.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

This is good, actually if you go to snopes.com and type in Ted Nugent you will see the real transcript. It's a good one!

Jake
Old 09-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

haha....good one. can't remember who said it....but....during the first gulf war when asked about the reluctance of the french to get on board with the coalition the reply was.....going to war without the french is like going hunting without your occordion. lol.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

we keep forgetting that FRENCH fought with us againstBRITISH here in america?
if not, we could be under those irish hating british right now!

also my dad fought in normany with french against germans.

folks, FRENCH have been with us in thick of battle..

Old 09-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

They went way down hill since the Revolution, Sproul. that's why there's ads that read "For sale, french military surplus rifles, excellent condition, never fired and only dropped once," lol. Ted had it right.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

I feel sorry for Ted and some people here as to their veiws of French.I feel they have no right to be putting down French as a whole just because of Frances political views.Some on here seem to forget that there might be people of French ancestry on this forum.

big rockpile
Old 09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

I am one of them.. I am just the 3rd Generation to be born here in the US. It don't bother me(not much does) I knock on the French all the time, and even my dad who is straight from New York.Damn Yankee's

I however was born in Williamsburg VA, lived here all my life justa fewmiles away from Yorktown, VA. (I hope you all know the importance of them two places, and even Jamestown for that matter)

Old 09-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Krypt Keeper

I am one of them.. I am just the 3rd Generation to be born here in the US. It don't bother me(not much does) I knock on the French all the time, and even my dad who is straight from New York.Damn Yankee's

I however was born in Williamsburg VA, lived here all my life justa fewmiles away from Yorktown, VA. (I hope you all know the importance of them two places, and even Jamestown for that matter)
Shouldn't be knocking anyone I have Irainian kids and three Guys felt they needed to try to kill me because of it.I've had Black Girlfriends,better not be putting them down around me.

Point is shouldn't be putting down anyone because of their race.Truth is most here wouldn't be putting these people down to their face most think its just cute and they can get away with it because they are on a Computer.

big rockpile

Old 09-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Typical Buck

some of us are a little touchy. hehe. not putting anyone down and sure don't need the anonymity of the keyboard to say what's on my mind.

Quick Reply: Ted Nugent says...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.