Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 2007 Rage Re-Test >

2007 Rage Re-Test

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

2007 Rage Re-Test

Old 08-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2007 Rage Re-Test

Here ya go, rage-a-holics!! This guy does some real comprhensive testing on a lot of b-heads, yours is probably in there somewhere.

http://btreviews.proboards57.com/index.cgi?board=currentheadtest&action=display &thread=1186517355

Sorry you gotta register/log in, didn't know that, but it's worth the effort, there's a ton of tests on there and an xbow forum. This guy is trying to get these heads outlawed!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2007 Rage Re-Test

I went to the site but it wanted me to sign up, i ain't putting my name on nothing i can't get read to me about the legals![][&o]
Old 08-25-2007, 05:15 PM

I did the same thing. Awshucks should just loan us his password and username........I am just too lazy to fill out another form.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

My user name and password are the same on 21 xbow forums, got nothing to hide. Imho, you guys are missing out by not getting into this site, the info in here is priceless. They do all kinds of tests on every b-head known to mankind, from penetration, accuracy, durability, ect. One could spend thousands of dollars and gawd knows how long figuring all of this out for yourselves. I'm a member there and honestly didn't know you gotta register/ log in to view the data. To each, his own.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:00 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

looks like an interesting site, I dont have time to dig too deep into it right now butI'm definitely going to spend some time checking it out later...
Old 08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

WOW....he really isn't a fan is he. But he does seem to like my spitfires.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

I will check it out later.. Thanks for digging this up!

Old 08-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

Dan,

Thanks for the post. It is a really interesting site. It is really nice to see real reviews and not thing that he is holding back to please a sponser.

HH
Old 08-26-2007, 09:54 AM
KLS
Fork Horn

man, I guesshe really doesnt care for the rage broadheads, looks like hes gunning for them pretty hard...

I dug around a little bit, its pretty interesting...

I'm surprised at the level that the testing was taken to, and how many actually failed...

I'm also surprisedat how little it actually took to get a failing mark, the thunderheads appeared to be outstanding in all but one aspect, that they needed to be indexed to be the most accurate,but that was enough to givethem a failing grade...
the indexing discussion they had on them was kind of interesting though

Old 08-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Dan very neat site,am sure I will enjoy it a bunch![8D]
ORIGINAL: awshucks

My user name and password are the same on 21 xbow forums, got nothing to hide. Imho, you guys are missing out by not getting into this site, the info in here is priceless. They do all kinds of tests on every b-head known to mankind, from penetration, accuracy, durability, ect. One could spend thousands of dollars and gawd knows how long figuring all of this out for yourselves. I'm a member there and honestly didn't know you gotta register/ log in to view the data. To each, his own.

Quick Reply: 2007 Rage Re-Test

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.