" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Anyone else going nuts !!!! >

Anyone else going nuts !!!!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Anyone else going nuts !!!!

Old 07-31-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Anyone else going nuts !!!!

Anyone else going nuts waiting on hunting season to start.
My ExcalaborExo Max will just not leave Me aloan. It is worse than being in love for the first time. She is on My mind all of the time. This is killing Me !
53 days and 20 minutes !!!

Old 07-31-2007, 05:07 AM

Default RE: Anyone else going nuts !!!!

Yep, this will the first time I've ever hunted during bow season so I cant wait. I dont have quite as long to wait though only39 days!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Climbing trees.. setting stands...cutting lanes...Trail Cams...Screwing in mountains of steps..Shooting out of a tree stand that's 2 feet in the air..

I am doing as much hard and heavy prep work as time allows. Tough time to find much sign but I hoping they are gonna be waiting where they were last year. Esp that real tall heavy buck that taunted me..Ghosting thru the woods out of range but oh so visible.
The only draw back at being in the woods now are that the skeeters are bigger than birds and are hungry. The no-see-ums are fighting the ticks for first crack at me. Yuh know though, I'm having fun.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:21 PM

That has been the best part about having a trail cam! The Cuddeback was one of the best hunting investments I have made in a long time! It's like catch and release hunting all year long. Ever since I started using it, I have that "pursuing" feeling all year long!
Old 07-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Typical Buck

looking forward to hunting season for sure. passing the time by fletching arrows and shooting my exocet.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:03 PM

Good thing about hog hunting in Texas is they are such pests here they can be hunted year round with any weapon.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was sitting in the tree stand I use to practice from (in my yard) when the UPS may drove up. Without breaking stride or so much as a smile he said: "How's hunting?" Got in his truck and drove off. Fortunately he didn't comment on the goldfish pond being a watering hole.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Naw, i am just going nuts![8D]
Old 08-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Same here! My first year CB hunting. And haven't bow hunted since I was very young. This is going to be great. With my back and neck problems it will be a nice change to hunt when it's not 20degrees f outside! I can't wait..

Old 08-01-2007, 12:00 PM

I have been shooting my exocet200 for the last few months and am ready to go too. I even bought a new " camo leafy outfit" to try out.....no fun just wearing it around the house.LOL
Gotta do some work on my ladder stand and built a few ground blinds....I'll do that as soon as this "HOT" weather goes away.
BOB

Quick Reply: Anyone else going nuts !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.