Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Triplets!!?

Old 07-06-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Triplets!!?

I not sure if does will let their fawns run with other fawns. I have never seen it but I have my first pic of three fawns in the same PIC! They all appear to be the same size too. I have a pic from a while back where their is twins in the pic and it looks like something is right behind them in the tall stuff, but I dismissed it. Triplets is kinda cool!!

And here is a newer pic of the doe with road rash! I do not have any good pics or her with the the right side facing the camera but she is starting to look pretty thin! I just hope she makes it long enough for her fawn to make it!

Old 07-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Triplets!!?

Cool Pic....when we have mild winters there get to be alot of twins and triplets around here.....
Old 07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics hotburn! Made me want a sandwich!
Old 07-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Awsome pics Jason! I've only seen spotted fawns once in my life. This year turkey hunting I saw a spotted fawn nursing on its mom from around 200 yards away! Very, very cool! I watched it for ten minutes. I'll never forget that and how it disappeared in the tall grass in a blink of an eye when they realized I was there.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:23 AM

Thanks guys for the compliments! When I went back to pull the card for these pics I ran into a fawn on the way out, it was alot bigger then these and it's spots where already starting to fade! I have only seen them in person a couple of times too! One time it was when I shot my second deer or so when I was just out of high school, some reason them faint spots did not show up at sunset as I looked threw my peep sight! They look bigger when alone and a guy has little experience!![:-]