Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Lots of Friends

Old 06-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lots of Friends

You don't realize how many you have til you try to pm them all, lol. I don't know how some of you send the same pm to a list of people, but as the old saying goes, Where there's a will there's away, decided just to post this vs pm's all night. Over where "the roof don't leak" Crossbowhunting.net, there is a new thread for forum [there] members w/ a TON of neat stuff under the thread American Crossbow Federation, yuppir, we got our own mini forum for the ACF, so stop by, say hi, join, whatever, but alot of people are trying hard to get some things happening to increase our numbers. Thanks for your time!! ps. posting links only works once in awhile for me, lol so would one of you post the link?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Lots of Friends

The link.
http://crossbowhunting.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=67

Thanks for the tip Dan!