Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Howdy all...Its been awhile. >

Howdy all...Its been awhile.

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Howdy all...Its been awhile.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Howdy all...Its been awhile.

How is everyone doing ? I would PM you but that would be like asking me to write a letter,so I will just do it this way.............
I've been busy with the new job(everyone wants thier boats/pontoons yesterday)and trying to get my lower patio blocks out,waiting on approval from the county on my cement slab that was poured last week so I can get some folks out here to build my garage.The Doc has put limits on how much I can lift(its not getting any better)and use my right arm, cant extend it all the way out or lift it over my shoulder with out useing my other arm.Iam starting to think about getting reid of some of my rifles and shotguns and BP and just keep my Ar's a 9mm,40mm and my 22's.(keeping my recurves,longbow and crossbow also)still want a emax .Also talking it over with the wife about selling my 3 Harleys(cant ride very far due to pain)they dont do any good just sitting around....The weather has'nt been to nice lately so I hav'nt shot any arrows ether.The RED treerats did a number on my Bass Boat this winter and my Pontoon has carb issues witch I hope to have fixed buy nxt weekend.Seems the treerats thought it would be a good idea to store there acorns under my dash in the Bass Boat so I have some wirering issues and steering problems and the jets must of gotten pluged up with some varnish on my pontoon,hopefully I can fix that myself,if not they want about 700 to redue my carbs..Waitting for Bass opener and getting ready to take down two of my treestands.I am going to go with one stand and one ground blind this year for a change of pace...Also less to keep track of .
Anyway Hope All Of You Are Doing OK......
Old 05-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Howdy all...Its been awhile.

You'll feel better when you whack one of those red squirrels for at least twelve hours! BTW, the Gamemaster is flat out AWSOME!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Gosh man, it's been so long, I thought you were a goner!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Typical Buck

nice to see you back. good luck with the tree rats. hehe.[8D]
Old 05-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Iam at work now they finaly gave me a e-mail and internet access,feel like a gov employee now..... .
Old 05-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear from you! Forgive my failing memory, but aren't you dealing w/ a rotator cuff injury? Did you have the surgery yet? Hope all works out for you, sell the bikes last, lol.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its my C-4 C-7 cervical disc,had my C-5 C-6 removed and fused 10 yrs ago,now my 4 and 7 are ruptured(spl) and they are going to remove and fuse thos.
My neck movement will be very limited after that...and they are worried about nerve damage.....My hand is numb and has been getting worse.Wont even talk about the pain.....