Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 $30 from Wall Mart >

$30 from Wall Mart

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

$30 from Wall Mart

Old 03-24-2007, 04:44 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: $30 from Wall Mart

It is very secure in there, whenI said I bought two it was for good reason.. They only come with three straps so the stock would have been loose in there. Also, the foam on the top didn't come with it, it is from the second case as well, there is no practical reason for me putting it there, it doesn't touch anything.
When closed there is about a 2" space between the mounted arrows and the bow parts, nothing budges.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:41 AM
Spike

That's the ticket. I've got to get me one of those, thanks for posting.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

A guy at Bass Pro showed me how it was done, it can be a bit decieving at first, the stirrup goes around the handle, otherwise it wouldn't fit..
Old 03-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pipe, one question: does that gpounder mount let the case close w/o removing it?
Old 03-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

Nice, gotta get me one.

Martin
Old 03-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Sure does, looking at the photo you can see two pillars on the case on each end of my scope, they line up to two pillars on the lid to keep the case from being able to be crushed. There is way more room in there than needed for the bow, but it is just enough to allow me to keep that mount on there.

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Pipe, one question: does that gpounder mount let the case close w/o removing it?
Old 03-24-2007, 11:27 AM

Thats cool that you can take apart and assemble the CB with out it affecting your POI. I received another 50 buck card at work this week for cabelas, so 125 down, 375 to go and the vortex will be a reality!
Old 03-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Typical Buck

I held the Vortex, it is very nice!

I made some changes today, added a half dozen slicks and various other game heads, made a strap mount for the quiver so it doesn't flop around and also added a nylon bag that is also Velcro strapped down that holds a spare string the stringer and a rope cocker.
The void on the right is being reserved for a bottle of rye and bandaids.

Now all I need is somewhere to go..

Old 03-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

nice set-up.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pydpiper

It is very secure in there, whenI said I bought two it was for good reason.. They only come with three straps so the stock would have been loose in there. Also, the foam on the top didn't come with it, it is from the second case as well, there is no practical reason for me putting it there, it doesn't touch anything.
When closed there is about a 2" space between the mounted arrows and the bow parts, nothing budges.
can this be done with horton crossbow?

Quick Reply: $30 from Wall Mart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.