Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 new jersey crossbow season >

new jersey crossbow season

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

new jersey crossbow season

Old 02-19-2007, 11:01 AM

Default new jersey crossbow season

just want to know how many members live in new jersey,and who is buying a crossbow for the 2008 crossbow season! i already bought mine it is a barrnet revolution package i had purchased 2 years ago and never shot it! i will shoot it as soon as the weather warms up some! i will use the aluminum arrows to practice with and up grade to carbons for hunting!!! looks like i have 11 months to get ready so that should be plenty of time!! i predicte there is going to be a lot of mad bowhunters in this state come winter bow season in jan of 2008!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: new jersey crossbow season

When did the regs change and what is the season going to be?
Old 02-19-2007, 01:01 PM

Congrats on your new season. joeyd50 is a Jersey guys also and just bought a new one too, his questions are in the Crossbow Advice thread. Good luck and if you hear any crap about it destroying your deer heard just tell them to look at Ohio and Arkansasfacts.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be there, just ordered a EXCALIBUR VIXEN, should have itnext week, I'm in So. Jersey, do most of my hunting in Salem and Gloucester counties.[/align]Good Luck[/align]Joe[/align]
Old 02-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I tried the carbon to light for me, I went back to 2219 for hunting these 20 inch arrows are kind of light when you shoot the carbon. Lee
Old 02-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Dominant Buck

United Bowhunters Of New Jersey
Old 02-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Rebel Hog did you notice that cabellas sponsers that page. I think that crossbow userrs should forward a complaint to Cabellas about their supporting a site that is totally against a group of outdoorsmen.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

Rebel Hog did you notice that cabellas sponsers that page. I think that crossbow userrs should forward a complaint to Cabellas about their supporting a site that is totally against a group of outdoorsmen.
Gosh Tom, be patient with me, I can't find that!
Old 02-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

thats great !! lets hope that new jersey sets a good example and spreads throught the eastern sea board. this is really good news, hopefully gets more people interested in the sport.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

Gosh Tom, be patient with me, I can't find that!
In the upper right
This page is sponsored by:
Cabela's
Web Poll

Quick Reply: new jersey crossbow season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.