Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Bye guys

Old 02-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bye guys

I'm sorry to say that I am leaving HNI for a long while. I might stop in once or twice a year To update you guys on what's happening around the squirrel nest. have fun guys, i'll keep in touch with some of you. later taters.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:12 PM

Default RE: Bye guys

Pull your panties back up and stand up like a man! All them post in the off season forum about people leaving makes you guys look like a bunch of sissies! Sure maybe the mods are playing favorites, but thats life, it happens every where you go. Try not to piss in the punch bowl and maybe it won't taste bad or get thrown on ya. I like ya tree rat, but all you guys saying your leaving and not coming back is weak and makes you look worse. Walking away from something when you have something to add or fight for only makes you look like a weak quitter to me! Don't go, but if you must don't the let the door hit ya were the god lord split ya sissies!!
Old 02-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hate to see ya go, hopefully you will realize when we say things in public it may come back to bite us in the butt! Such are the rules of life that we live in. You take care young fella!
Old 02-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thomas, while I don't know the whole story, gotta say I think ya made a poor choice w/ the post and a poorer one now. Hope you reconsider, but the end choice is yours. Here's a tip for ya, bud. Anything ya just ain't sure about posting is very suitable material for pm's. I'm w/ Hotburn on this one, take your "spanking" like the man you will be, and hang in there/here.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am leaving because of the the way the administration works, not for me. say what ya want but it's not going to get me to stay.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:39 PM

Try not to piss in the punch bowl and maybe it won't taste bad or get thrown on ya
((((((BIG note to self, dont drink punch at any get together)))))))
Old 02-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: txhoghunter

Try not to piss in the punch bowl and maybe it won't taste bad or get thrown on ya
((((((BIG note to self, dont drink punch at any get together)))))))
Tex, you're a Hoot!You're OK in my book!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 04:46 PM

well i dont know what happend , and frankly its none of my buisness, but bro theres ALOTTTTTTT OF PEOPLE ON HERE that kinda get to me, but it seems like you have several friends on here that hate to see you go, we know how the administration is on here , but big deal,blow it off, and jus let it go .........theres alot of other forums online, but i NOW FOR EXPERIENCE, there alot worse than this 1.i hate to see you go, but if ya go, ya go, we cant make your mind up for you....but we know that you'll be back more than 2 times a year......laters and hope u stay
Old 02-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

I'm sorry to say that I am leaving HNI for a long while. I might stop in once or twice a year To update you guys on what's happening around the squirrel nest. have fun guys, i'll keep in touch with some of you. later taters.
Adios Amigo......Asta La Vista! "Hey, keepYour Knife Sharp, Your Powder Dry and Your back To The Sun"
Old 02-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

not going to beg anyone to stay. i think cutting and running is generally a bad move. i enjoyed your posts. good luck to you.

Quick Reply: Bye guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.