Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

dnk

Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 AM

Default dnk

dnk
i am very sorry for what i did and i had no right to disrepect you in anyway and for my action's i will just learn more about the crossbow any info you can give me would help me dearly. i promise i want do it again and you have my word . i don't stop and think before i open my mouth. please forgive me. i won't reply to no more post unless i read and understand the question.

thank you

james

[/align]
Old 01-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: dnk

Jame, I do accept your apology. You've done what others cannot do. It is obvious that you are a man of some principle. Your applogy goes to the others as well. When you insult one of the others you insult myself as well. We are pretty much a tight knit family and I know other will agree. As part of our family we will defend you as well!
Again, thank you for extending your appologies, it is warmly accepted!
Old 01-28-2007, 12:43 PM

well thank you dnk i am glad to be part of this family bud. as soon as i get some bow wax i am going to start practicing with my cb.

thank you for everything.

Old 02-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Jame, I do accept your apology. You've done what others cannot do. It is obvious that you are a man of some principle. Your applogy goes to the others as well. When you insult one of the others you insult myself as well. We are pretty much a tight knit family and I know other will agree. As part of our family we will defend you as well!
Again, thank you for extending your appologies, it is warmly accepted!

Old 02-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

JK, you sure are different from most of us aren't you?