Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Forum Behavior

Old 01-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Forum Behavior

west central Mn and work in Fargo, ND.
check the map.....dent to fargo
Old 01-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Pardon my ignorance but is that Montana and North Dakota?
Old 01-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Just looked on Google Map. That's some drive mister! Looks like you're town has like fifty houses! You drive by all those little ponds with waterfowl every day! I'd have my shotgun in the truck! I guessing you have the odd muley and antelope in the west end of your state?
Old 01-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

this is just my observation on the forum there are a few key members / normals and you pretty much have to conform to their thoughts and thinking or you will catch heck.. watch and follw this thread and it will show.. maybe it is hard for some to see this unless you have been on the recieving end..
Old 01-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

AHHHH MY GAWD!!!!!! I cant believe you guys!! LOL!!!

I'm just giving you heck, trust me I have had my fair share of run ins with people on this board, just because of which state I'm from, I hear what your saying..

All I can say is grow some thick skin and DONT LET IT GET TO YOU!!! We are all hunters and yes there are some of us that are a pain in the ass.. but in the end with all honesty, the only thing we have in common is that we HUNT!!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tuffbroadhead

AHHHH MY GAWD!!!!!! I cant believe you guys!! LOL!!!

I'm just giving you heck, trust me I have had my fair share of run ins with people on this board, just because of which state I'm from, I hear what your saying..

All I can say is grow some thick skin and DONT LET IT GET TO YOU!!! We are all hunters and yes there are some of us that are a pain in the ass.. but in the end with all honesty, the only thing we have in common is that we HUNT!!!!
I wasn't making fun of ranger. The post has to do with the drive he has to make every day. He drives 75 miles a day and after looking on google earth I was amazed at the number of pot holes full of water and probably watefowl he drives by. I'm guessing that isn't what you thought I was thinking.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: htoler

this is just my observation on the forum there are a few key members / normals and you pretty much have to conform to their thoughts and thinking or you will catch heck.. watch and follw this thread and it will show.. maybe it is hard for some to see this unless you have been on the recieving end..
Henry, I know what you mean! There'sone on here that lives in Ontario, is an import shade treeauto mechanic, lives in a 1977 mobile home and has some old hounds tied in the yard and is a pain in the butt! Yep, know exactly what you mean!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live outside dent on one of thos ponds.dont carry a shotgun but I have my PSE Kudu recurve and my CCW..
Old 01-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

I live outside dent on one of thos ponds.dont carry a shotgun but I have my PSE Kudu recurve and my CCW..
Ranger, just how do you make it to work some days??? I know I would be late now and then!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Hey James, don't let all this BS get to you! Punch back at who ever punches atyou!Always have a come back!

Quick Reply: Forum Behavior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.