Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Think I can beat it? >

Think I can beat it?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Think I can beat it?

Old 10-25-2006, 07:58 PM

Default RE: Think I can beat it?

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

This is my dad's buck he shot in 92, Do you think i'll be able to beat this midget at a ripe old age of 13
I don't mean to get all serious with ya, and I’m sure you enjoy a little friendly rivalry with your dad, but hunters are an odd lot. Too many of us are too wrapped up getting that big buck. I’ve seen jealousy spoil a lot of friendships.

I hope you get a nice buck and the excitement is independent of how it compares to anyone else’s.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

no not Dwight it would be Oleny,, and Flora has a bunch of them now.. and you dont dare shoot one of them if you get caught you are in a lot of trouble ,, you dont even want to hit one with your car.. they are very big on protecting their white squirrels..
Old 10-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Please do not take offence but Redtail, I assume you do not know Squirrel. He's not like that at all. Although he is competitive he is more competitive with himself. I am sure he wants his dad to be proud of him rather than jealous of him. Squirrel isn't jealous of anyone I can assure you! This young man will be someone I will be proud to know in the future that I guarantee you. The statement that you quoted is benchmark.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: htoler

no not Dwight it would be Oleny,, and Flora has a bunch of them now.. and you dont dare shoot one of them if you get caught you are in a lot of trouble ,, you dont even want to hit one with your car.. they are very big on protecting their white squirrels..
Henry, is this for real? You're pulling our legs, aren't you?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea I love my dad, Heck I called in a buck for him tonight. He got a bit jumpy and ran away but who cares. I'd do anything for him including give him a shot at a buck that would be my biggest. I let him use my bows and he lets me use his guns, it's a great relationship. He says he's an equal oppertunity hunter,all deer have an equal oppertunity to die infront of him
Old 10-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

Yea I love my dad, Heck I called in a buck for him tonight. He got a bit jumpy and ran away but who cares. I'd do anything for him including give him a shot at a buck that would be my biggest. I let him use my bows and he lets me use his guns, it's a great relationship. He says he's an equal oppertunity hunter,all deer have an equal oppertunity to die infront of him
Ok, I didn't mention that he can't spell did I? LOL!!! Thomas, I'll send a dikshownari wit dat bo. Henry, kan u giv hus a hnd hear?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dnk: Better lay off of those pink squirrels, lol. Actually, Henry is telling the truth, I'm from Illinois and knew of them, just a town or two off. The weird part to me is they write you a ticket if one of the littlemutated white rats runs out in front of your vehicle and you run it over.

Henry: The white squirrels won't hurt ya, but watch out for white rabbits and a ten foot tall girl named Alice!! lol.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

oh I see how ya are now your gonna pick on my gal pal Alice huh lol

no not pulling your legs the white squirrels are definately for real will try to get a pic of one over the weekend and post it..

and I think added to the ticket if you hit one you also get a heafty fine..
Old 10-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

So if you have a tree rat that becomes a road rat that becomes a flat rat under your tire because the things are stupid and suicidal and you run over it, you get a fine??????????
Only in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Ok can you guys get serious here? What kind of booze is involved here? I think this is called the DTs. Henry you can't be serious can you? Is there a website about this loonie bin town?
Old 10-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

http://www.ci.olney.il.us/Visitors/WhiteSquirrel.htm

heres a link it dosent go into the laws concerning these white critters but gives some info guess one would have to dig into local laws to find out about the tickets and fines..

Quick Reply: Think I can beat it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.