Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Which one????

Old 10-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which one????

Mike! I just cannot believe you didn't say the E word!
Old 10-06-2006, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Evidently its not in some folks vocabulary, so i have one and thats what counts! They may see the error of dare ways and in da future getstid a fer real CB! No training wheels either![:-][]
Old 10-06-2006, 01:13 PM

What DNK ment was barrnet is a good CB, but not alot of dealers around like horton, excal, and ten point. If you get horton or excal you can usally be back in buisness right away if you have problems. If you get the barnett you may be stuck with mail order only and that can suck. Also most shops and magazines have horton and excal stuff. Not as many for the barnett. But alot of guys whack em with the barnett so dont think we are bashing it.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Thats right Jason! Only thing I would add is the Ten Point. The single best think a CB buyer can do for himself is to shoot the ones you may buy. Customer service is #1 and #2 is the trigger.
Don
Old 10-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, He11! www.bowhuntersuperstore.com bare bow Vixen $275, bare bow Phoenix $349. There's nothing out there more accurate and user friendly than these two.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-07-2006, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have never heard you guys being so diplomatic!!!! Where is the bashing and stroking of brands that I have become so used to? It seems that no one is saying any Xbow won't do the job. At least Dan was able to squeek in some praise the the beloved Excalibur.>>>>>>>Whack!
Old 10-07-2006, 04:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Planter, as my Pa used to tell me when i was a tad. U can lead a horse to water but cha can't make him drink! So metaforically speaking their be parties of the first part that don't believe what parties of the second part tell them. So therefore and unto they must learn the hard way! Such is life![:-]
Old 10-07-2006, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well old Smoke.. Not only did I have a Pacer and a Vega, I also had a Pinto. Don't drive a pacer anymore. >>>>>>>Whack!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

My my, did u have a good childhood? They gave u love and raised u right and u still went out there and did that! Bet yer Pa was some worried fer awhile, but u seemed to have come of age that advice is heeded not cast aside. Whoa i have got to go so i catch sumpin unawares this morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.