Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 CROSSBOW EXPERIENCES >

CROSSBOW EXPERIENCES

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

CROSSBOW EXPERIENCES

Old 09-28-2006, 07:03 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CROSSBOW EXPERIENCES

Early in, maybe you're the only one that finished high school here!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

up until 2 years ago i did not know how to even turn on computer.i never took typing as we did not have it in high school.and if they did have typing then or computer, that would have been a GIRLIEBOY thing,not for me.i think i do very well with no one showing me anything.no calculators in school, pencil and paper..i barely got thru high school..area i shined in was making wood things,or wood class,gym,biology..all my time after school was spent in woods hunting or fishing, 6 days a week..i made my own arrows ,on and on..sorry i got off track.. if someone would help me on how to make a paragraph,i will do it, i dont know how..what buttons do you push ??as for spelling,correct me if you like, thats how i learn to spell better..if i would have spent as much time on the schooling as i spent in woods, i bet i would have done fine..that was not case..not many like me left on hunting/fishing because they are not putting time into it..i did, oh ,did i.. yes, any help will be accepted without getting mad..thanks,oh, doe is made up name,but my first name is PATRICK
Old 09-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sproulman: I just got my first pos computer last Dec. Still use two fingers to type and have to constantly correct errors. Usually get a w along w/ e's.

To get a paragraph like this, just hit the enter key once or twice or however many times you want. If you dont like where the curser [do alot of that] is, just put the arrow w/ mouse where you want it to be. the above space was twice,
this is once, no paragraph, so guess two is the minimum.I honestly don't think any one cares about spelling or paragraphs, just good info and some fun from time to time.

In the event something gets by you, you can hit the edit button after the post is up and correct it. Been there, done that, lol. Have fun!
Old 09-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

this is test on paragraphs,here i go.
test
tes

test,

test

test

Old 09-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks awshucks

thanks awshucks

thanks awshucks
Old 09-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Old 09-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dnk, that was too funny!Hey sproulman, don't sweat the small stuff my friend. I have a decent vocabulary and my spelling is acceptable, sometimes with the use of a dictionary but I still type with one finger from each hand. In typing class the teacher used to give me pictures to make out of repetitive letters: o
ooo
oooooooo
oooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
oo
This is a Christmas Tree. That was fun.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Early in, were we in the same girlie typing class? Took the class to meet girls, go figure! I type with both hands and don't look at the keys! Ok Dan take another shot! I deserve it! Even use the dictionary, LOL! Ok no more secrets!
Old 09-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dnk, I took the class as an "elective" because I wasn't real bright not because I was intrested in girls![8D]
Old 09-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

In high school in the 141 weight division I was third in Toronto in wrestling. That balanced out the girlie classes!