Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Defeat to all!

Old 08-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Defeat to all!

You guys just wish you had a cool team like me, check out that avatar! Might get a different one. But still! Bwhaaaaa! you think you can beat team backstraps by broadheads? Fools, FOOLS i say!

Oh yea, good luck
Old 08-29-2006, 01:58 PM

Default RE: buncha girls

No thinking about it you little tree hugging rat!! Team Antler Anarchist Will be the lead pack!! While you guys are out just trying to find meat to survive, we will be selecting the top racks of the whitetail world!! Yours truely, Captain Hot!

Old 08-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

capitian! HA! i gave my position to Ed because i decide who swims or who sinks over at crossbowhunting.net MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Old 08-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Ok punk! What's with the "bucha girls" title on this thread? You should be more sensitive and in touch with your feminine side! Is there something wrong with girls?
Ok the name "antler anarchists" is kinda macho but I don't think you all have beards, missing teeth and play banjo. The name is kinda butch if you ask me, kinda like the name you would find at a "tool box" bar. I would think that you would have picked a more eloquent name. I for one and kinda imbarassed.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

i decide who swims or who sinks over at crossbowhunting.net MUHAHAHAHAHAH
I knew that there was a good reason that I haven't registered over there yet.

Mitch
Old 08-30-2006, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL! Go ahead, I'll let you off easy
Old 08-30-2006, 08:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Ok punk! What's with the "bucha girls" title on this thread? You should be more sensitive and in touch with your feminine side! Is there something wrong with girls?
Ok the name "antler anarchists" is kinda macho but I don't think you all have beards, missing teeth and play banjo. The name is kinda butch if you ask me, kinda like the name you would find at a "tool box" bar. I would think that you would have picked a more eloquent name. I for one and kinda imbarassed.
ELOQUENT????? This is deer hunting, not ballet class!! we are there to rebel and overthrow the deer in the woods!! Total domination!! LOL. But on a side note, take it easy with the big soft words don, your making me nervous!

Old 08-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think we'll be winning this year. So stop the complaining and accept defeat.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

HuntingEd, hehehehe the key word here is "think" now thats what I call insecure! Jason, total domination???? Ok you guys are loosing it! I hope the outside world doesn't take this as serious as you guys are!!! LOL!!!!!!
You guys are scaring me! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 PM

Hey Don, what team are you on? You didn't get paired up witht he tree rat did ya?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.