Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Prayers needed for our Friend >

Prayers needed for our Friend

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Prayers needed for our Friend

Old 08-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default Prayers needed for our Friend

Most of us are not spring chickens and as I get older I tend to covet my friends more and more. Some of my friendships are born from these comuter screens and some not. I want to tell you guys that I value your friendship, however unimportant it is to you guys but it is important to me. One of my friends is having a difficult time. He's cranky, crazy, intense, obsurd at times, but somewhat loveable and makes me laugh. I am not religeous but I know many of you guys are. You may not know him well and I sure do not know him as well as I want. He's not feeling well and sh*t has fallen on his head and he doesn't deserve it. For you guys that believe in God please pray for my silly friend, for those who do not think about him.
Jay/Jaygail, get better so soon so you can lay a beating on me soon!
Your good friend, Don
Old 08-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Friends

Sincerely, my thoughts and prayers for your friend!

~ A prayer for my Friend ~
Old 08-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Emilio, Jay and I both thank you for your thoughts and your prayers. It's important and gracefull!
Old 08-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dnk: Nice thoughts put well. Sure hope our buddy is getting better and my thoughts and prayers are w/ him. Thanks for the heads up. keep your chin up Jay!!
Old 08-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Typical Buck

Jay my thoughts and prayes are with you ,, hope you get better soon so you can share with us here. hang in there buddy ..
Old 08-25-2006, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jay, my friend and fellow Bow shooter that loves speed and the joy it brings him. Both of us, Mrs. and myself will send up our prayers for you. Lord my friend Jay has become ill an unwelcome parasite has entered his body. We humbly ask for your help for him, take his pain unto yourself Lord and when he can no longer do for himself you carry him i ask this in the name of Jesus our Lord, amen!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:30 AM

I will pray....I always do.
BOB
Old 08-25-2006, 07:58 AM

Life throws things at us all the time that even good god fearing servents of the lord can have fall on us. Can't remember the verse number and the wife has the concordance in her car but the lord says "that it rains on the just and unjust" Not sure why even though we as servants we too must have trials in our life, must go back to the fruit and the original sin, and as men we must all suffer will trials. So for you jay I pray for comfort and guidance as you go through this. That you may have a calm with you as this trial is happening in your life. That the lord would deliever unto you the right doctors to say the right words of wisdom unto you and provide that peace and assurance unto you that can provide the calm for getting through this. That your faith in our father will only grow from this and not be weaker but this may be a testimony and can be used as a witness tool unto others that can see the work of god in your life. I pray for complete and total healing for you jay and blessing to you and your faimily. Again for peace, guidance, and healing in your name, AMEN!

And for you Don, good friend I pray for God to put into you a work!! Admitance of absence is a powerful statement, and I pray that the lord will help you become more "relegious" like we are called to be! My path in life has it's fair share of wrong turns but we all need to worship and serve our wonderful God!!

Edit: God has not blessed me with spelling as I am sure you all have noticed in the past! Noticed some bad ones but am sure their are more I missed.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Often when I pray I pray for everyone including those I don’t know. I don’t believe I have ever spoken with Jay here but he has been in many of my prayers and will always continue to be.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:59 PM

Arrow prayers going up for Jay. I know it's hard right now to see that light at the end of the hallway, but trust me, it's there. When you reach that light of knowledge, you'll burn brighter than the light. I'm going through some tuff times right now myself, and this helps me.......

God, Grant me the serenity, to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

I don't think the big guy upstairs gives us any more than he thinks we can handle. So, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

Best wishes for Jay. Will keep him on my prayer list.

Quick Reply: Prayers needed for our Friend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.