Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 HNI Crossbowers Meet?? >

HNI Crossbowers Meet??

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

HNI Crossbowers Meet??

Old 06-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default HNI Crossbowers Meet??

Would any of you guys be interested in a get together to meet up and do some shooting? I'm thinking if we could get enough interest, we could maybe find some place centrally located to those interested, and pick a week-end in late July or August before any seasons open. Maybe somebody could put up a poll? Any thoughts???
Old 06-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: HNI Crossbowers Meet??

as long as it fell on a weekend I was off I would be interested ,, would be interesting..

Old 06-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am interested but and there is always a but i am saving to go help a family friend and her 2 kids move from N mex. OKLA. last weekend in July.[&o]
Old 06-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

We can get-er- done, if there's enough interest! IMHO, 1st we gotta find out how many wanna play. Ya'll need to post yay or nay, w/ some point of reference where yer living. Then we would have to find a week-end compatible to the majority. I guess we need toset some kind of dead-line for interested folks to have their location considered. If we can get enough interest, then all we need is the date most compatible and some central area. I can go anywhere at any time, but know others have obligations and commitments. Let's give it a shot!!
Old 06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

I`m In Illinois about 60 miles from St. Louis..

Old 07-03-2006, 08:00 PM

Sounds Like fun but count me out. No dought it will be way to far to drive.[&:]

[/align]
Old 07-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

From the feed-back so far, looks like it would have to be in August, and just glancing at a map, I'm gonna guess some place in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky would be the most centally located, except for the Canucks, maybe ya'll can car-pool in one of Dnk's limo's. LOL If ya can post that ya can handle the distance, we can start on a date and place???
Old 07-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are people from all over the country here if we had enough interest and I am thinking, it would all so bring in some new people to the sight we could have one in seversl different areas; some states like AR have a lot of xbow hunters that just never seem to get together. Lee
Old 07-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to attend. The only Problem is I live in Mass. I have a better chance of walking on water than making that kind of roadtrip without the prospect of killing something. I also have a little trouble with time off and the 10K sacrifice I would have to make. Well 1K anyway. Moxie and I are gonna have are own meet and he is gonna show me some of his stand sites...Thanks for taking the deer by the horns on this one Dan.. Rock On>>>>>>>>>>>Whac k.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do know that time is the biggest issue Dan so maybe I could just fly out on the back of my Pheonix....

Quick Reply: HNI Crossbowers Meet??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.