Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 MATCHES-N-SCORES >

MATCHES-N-SCORES

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

MATCHES-N-SCORES

Old 04-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default MATCHES-N-SCORES

Hi ya'll: Thought I'd start a new thread, we seemed to have rambled all over the place and I'm getting confused!! I shot the 30 yd off hand a bit ago. A "3" would be a perfect score, I got a 21. [4] [7] [10]. I'm real pleased w/ it, all were low, but had group about the size of the bottom of a beer can.

BTW: if any of ya'll got any kinda handi-caps, shoot these durn things anyway you can.

I wish we could get "Jim C" to play, that guy is a legend in competition shooting.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MATCHES-N-SCORES

Dan, why don't ya go and get him? And how about mental handicaps? And what if you are covered with fur, long bushy tail and big teeth and live in a tree? And what if your farts are so bad they kill deer?
Old 04-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dnk: I sent him an email today, but he's a very serious competitor, and I don't know if he would have the time [minimal] or the patience [maximum] to put up w/ our antics. He could give us all kinds of tips on form, stance, ect. Maybe we'll get lucky.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here we go again!! Off topic and off thread, but can't resist. Don't worry about the rodent, it sounds like the cats are gonna get him
Old 04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

OK the neighbor was gone this morning so I borrowed her yard as opposed to going to the proshop and using their range,, heres my score 13 30 yards offhand 6 1st shot 1 second shot 8 third shot..
good luck to all the others that havent shot yet I think I did ok but am sure some of you can do much better..
Old 04-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

I must correct myself my score is 15 not 13,, no wonder they kicked me off of the math team..
Old 04-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: That's gonna be hard to beat!!! Good shooting fer sure.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Typical Buck

Naa I bet we have guys that will get single digit scores,, wish we could get Jim C and Revival from AT to join in
bet the Squirrel gets a 3... He seams to be a good shot youth..
Old 04-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got a digital camera, gotta play, here's my 3 at 30 offhand target. I pretty much had to give up offhand competition w/ muzzle loaders due to shoulder injury, so I'm tickled w/ this.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Typical Buck

this is just my opinion but from the looks of how tight you group is maybe you should adjust your sight,,or is it closer to being dead on at 20 yards, I shot at three different targets, didnt want to loose any more bolts,,
looks to me you did some darn good shootin yourself there Awshucks..

Quick Reply: MATCHES-N-SCORES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.